[JG] Custom Booster with Template and TC V2.5 [JG]

JG.

[align=center]Screw V2, I made a V2.5 template instead, and it's much better than the old one IMO. Here's a booster made with it.

106exq1.png

[spoiler=What's Custom and non-Custom]

Render = Blood Rose

Tech Circle V2 = Me

Konami Logo = Real booster, but enhanced

English Edition Logo = Real booster, but enhanced

Bottom 3 Logo's = Me

Text and Bars = Me

BG = Yugioh-card.com

5D's Logo = Yondaime

Booster Frame = Rendered off a real booster

I know there are no sparkles on there, but there will be on V3.[/align]

K lets see.

Don't forget when making a tech circle make sure the ring and the box thing are the same color. ( Not the box that is beveled) looks good though ;D

logos at bottom are wrong. What font are you using?

Try to match the text with the bards a little more.

Text looks a little too big.

Tech Circle should be colored, but it still looks ok without. =D

Make the text a little bit closer to the 5D's logo.

Thats all I think.

K lets see.

Don't forget when making a tech circle make sure the ring and the box thing are the same color. ( Not the box that is beveled) looks good though ;D

logos at bottom are wrong. What font are you using? Normal Arial' date=' but using the text settings to change it.[/b']

Try to match the text with the bards a little more. You mean in terms of colour?

Text looks a little too big. Trust me on this, it isn't.

Tech Circle should be colored, but it still looks ok without. =D It looks hideous with colour, I tried.

Make the text a little bit closer to the 5D's logo. Maybe.

Thats all I think.

K lets see.

logos at bottom are wrong. What font are you using? Normal Arial' date=' but using the text settings to change it.[/b']use the matrix fonts...

Try to match the text with the bards a little more. You mean in terms of colour?yes

Text looks a little too big. Trust me on this, it isn't.way too big.

Tech Circle should be colored, but it still looks ok without. =D It looks hideous with colour, I tried.ctrl+u too change color inside of tc

Make the text a little bit closer to the 5D's logo. Maybe.definately

Thats all I think.

K lets see.

logos at bottom are wrong. What font are you using? Normal Arial' date=' but using the text settings to change it.[/b']use the matrix fonts...Nope, tryin Georgia now.

Try to match the text with the bards a little more. You mean in terms of colour?yesOK

Text looks a little too big. Trust me on this, it isn't.way too big. Ok, maybe a little bit

Tech Circle should be colored, but it still looks ok without. =D It looks hideous with colour, I tried.ctrl+u too change color inside of tcI said it looks fugly

Make the text a little bit closer to the 5D's logo. Maybe.definatelyMaybe

Thats all I think.

Archived