Rate. 4 cards based on Supreme Commander

nidal3000

[align=center]I already posted on other cards subforum but now I interest on what people think. If something is inapropreate please say so. My Nuclear missle maneuver is here and i more card. P.S. I am a no0b.

Nessery monster : set1v.jpg Nessesery spels :set2l.jpgset3y.jpg[/align]

And the Maneuver :

set4.jpg

I was thinking about 4 decks of Supreme Commander . ( UEF , Crybran, Aeon Iluminate and Serafhin ) And i Think the T3 Power generator needs ajusment.

change missile launcher to normal monster or changes it's effect only to 'this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of trap cards.'

change power generators effect to 'if "Nuclear Missile Launcher" is face-up on your side of the field bring one "Nuclear Missile Strike Maneuver" from your Deck to your hand. If there is no face-up "Nuclear Missile Launcher on the field increase the Life Points of the controller of this card by 2300, when the controller of this card loses 2300 or more Life Points in any one battle phase destroy this card.'

Mass Generators effect to 'Special Summon one monster with 'Nuclear' in it's name from your deck, if the selected card is not "Nuclear Missile Launcher" once per turn during the standby phase increase the controller of this cards Life Points by 100.'

Missile Strike Maneuver (Change it to a normal/continous spell) effect to 'This card's effect can only be activated by tributing 1 Face-Up "Nuclear Missile Launcher" and destroying all Face-Up "T3 Power Generator" and "Mass Generator". Destroy all cards on the field and Deal 3000 points of Direct Damage to both players Life Points. During the End Phase of a turn this cards effect was activated Draw 2 cards.'

these are OP (obv.) and give Nuclear Missile Launcher as a real type please..

change missile launcher to normal monster or changes it's effect only to 'this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of trap cards.'

change power generators effect to 'if "Nuclear Missile Launcher" is face-up on your side of the field bring one "Nuclear Missile Strike Maneuver" from your Deck to your hand. If there is no face-up "Nuclear Missile Launcher on the field increase the Life Points of the controller of this card by 2300' date=' when the controller of this card loses 2300 or more Life Points in any one battle phase destroy this card.'

Mass Generators effect to 'Special Summon one monster with 'Nuclear' in it's name from your deck, if the selected card is not "Nuclear Missile Launcher" once per turn during the standby phase increase the controller of this cards Life Points by 100.'

Missile Strike Maneuver (Change it to a normal/continous spell) effect to 'This card's effect can only be activated by tributing 1 Face-Up "Nuclear Missile Launcher" and destroying all Face-Up "T3 Power Generator" and "Mass Generator". Destroy all cards on the field and Deal 3000 points of Direct Damage to both players Life Points. During the End Phase of a turn this cards effect was activated Draw 2 cards.'

these are OP (obv.) and give Nuclear Missile Launcher as a real type please..

[/quote']

I did like you told me . I think this will work :

[align=center]massgenerator.jpg

nuclearmisslestrikemane.jpgnuclearmissleluncher.jpgt3powergenerator.jpg[/align]

Armagedon - Doom's day , End of the world itc.

P.S. I know they suck that is why I am going to create 4 decks of Supreme Commander.

OCG is terrible. Pics are terrible. Spell cards don't have descriptions and neither do effect monsters. 0/10

OCG = ?

Pic of in-game units.

What do you mean ?

There is pleanty of text inside ( CAN'T YOU SEE IT ? )

I am a no0b . ( I don't care :mrgreen: ) DID you even say the new text ?

Archived