Envoys of Darkness!

Super C-17

This is something I thought it would be great I thought of a new season of yugioh with our card and the bad guys would have these envoys of darkness and them most powerful of them would be the one the want to bring back please reply about it and tell me what do you think!

329460.jpg

//img193.imageshack.us/img193/4734/329460f.jpg[/img]329460d.jpg329460d.jpg329460.jpg329460s.jpg

p><p>I don

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6700/329460e.jpg' alt='329460e.jpg'>329460.jpg329460s.jpg329460q.jpg

329460.jpg

finally here they are oops rabazdal appears twice lol my mistake and it is the most powerful the one the other want to bring!

I will soon create a pack and these 7 will be the secret rares but I want your opinion so enjoy!

yeah I know about it but I wanted them to be like that and I didn't find anything clearer anyway here are the effects:

Flarar, Sorcerer of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.This card's ATK and DEF is equal to half the combined ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.Once per turn you can inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent instead of conducting your battle phase.This card can attack your opponent directly.

ATK/? DEF/?

Ilma, Maiden of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.This card ATK and DEF points are equal to both player's life points.When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard you ca n increase your life points by the ATK points of that monster.

ATK/? DEF/?

Raihp, Reaper of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of thef ield and increase the ATK and DEF points of this card by double the original ATK and DEF points of the selected monster.

ATK/? DEF/?

Spayar, Dragonknight of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.Once per turn you can return all monster cards on your opponent's sdie of the field to its owner's hand and for each card that has successfully returned to its owner's hand this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF points.

ATK/? DEF/?

Irespal, Sage of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.Once per turn you can remove 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field from play and increase thsi card ATK and DEF points by the original ATK and DEF points of that monster.

ATK/? DEF/?

I dont think there OP mainly because of how yugioh is today bringing out new monster with new powerful effects. Besides they seem to have one major flaw, they need 5 mons with 0 ATK and DEF and not only that they rely on your opponent having monsters on there side of the field during the turn they are summoned.

The negatives about these cards are basicly the pictures and the effects are far too simple.

5/10 ^_^ find some better pics and be alil more creative with there effects.

Zad, Sphere of Darkness

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF points.Thsi card's ATK and DEF points are equal to the combined ATK and DEF points of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.Once per either player's turn you can make an opponent's monster ATK that attacks this card 0.This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.During your Standby Phase you can half your opponent's life points.

ATK/? DEF/?

Rabazdal, Master of Chaos

This card cannot be norma lsummoned or set.This card can only be specia lsummoned by tributing 5 DARK monsters on your side of the field.Thsi card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.Once per turn you can destroy all spell and trap cards your opponent controls.During your Standby Phase you can make your opponent's life points 1000 but if you do this card cannot attack this turn.

ATK/4000 DEF/4000

Nicky-whyte is right they are not overpowered but about what you said to be more creative with the effects I created them as i said before for something like a new yugioh and there they would be easy to summon like the egyptian gods did because I also play lightsworn and I know they are not good but they are except their pictures lol ^_^!

AAA and something else they are not all spellcaster sapyart is winged beast and raihp is a fiend

These cards ARE very overpowered.

For example:

Flarar

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to half the combined ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn you can inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent instead of conducting your Battle Phase.This card can attack your opponent directly.

i) If your opponent has 3 Blue-Eyes on the field, this card has 4500 ATK (3800 DEF).

ii) And since it can attack your opponent directly, that's instant win (If you're doing a 4000 LP duel)

iii) Therefore incredibly overpowered.

Ilma

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. This card ATK and DEF points are equal to both player's life points.When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard you can increase your Life Points by the ATK points of that monster.

i) If you're playing an 8000 LP duel, this card can have up to 16000 ATK. Not even Armitael has that much ATK!

ii) And if it has, say 5000 ATK and it destroys a Red-Eyes; it now has 7400 ATK.

iii) Therefore ridiculously overpowered.

Raihp

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of thef ield and increase the ATK and DEF points of this card by double the original ATK and DEF points of the selected monster.

i) If you tribute Undead Skull Archfiend, this card has 5000 ATK; and since you don't mention whether it's once or not; you could then tribute Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon for it to have gain an additional 4800 ATK, taking it up to 9800!

ii) Stupidly overpowered

Spayar

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can return all monster cards on your opponent's sdie of the field to its owner's hand and for each card that has successfully returned to its owner's hand this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.

i) If you return 6 cards (3 monsters and 3 spells/traps) to your opponent's hand, this card's ATK and DEF is 6000.

ii) And if you return more the maximum, 10, this card's ATK becomes 10,000!

iii) And since it is once per turn, not once per duel/match; next turn you could remove another say, 2 cards that your opponent played in their turn to raise this card's ATK to 12000.

iv) So overpowered.

Irespal

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. Once per turn you can remove 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field from play and increase this card's ATK and DEF by the original ATK and DEF points of that monster.

i) This card would appear balance at first glance, but it isn't.

ii) Since you say, 'once per turn', the ATK and DEF gain is cumulative, and so it will quickly become overpowered.

iii) If you remove "Archfiend General" to gain 2100 ATK, then "Desrook Archfiend", taking it up to 3200, and finally "Fiend Skull Dragon" to take it up to 5200 ATK.

iv) Not as overpowered as the others but overpowered all the same.

Rabazdal

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 DARK monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn you can destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.During your Standby Phase you can reduce your opponent's Life Points to 1000 but if you do this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

i) The only (half-way) decent one out of the whole lot.

Zad

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters with 0 ATK and DEF.Thsi card's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Once per either player's turn you can make an opponent's monster ATK that attacks this card 0.This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.During your Standby Phase you can half your opponent's life points.

i) (Laughs at the overpoweredness of it all)

ii) Combined ATK and DEF of ALL your opponent's monsters?!

iii) Fine, so your opponent has a "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" and "Red-Eyes Wyvern" on their side of the field and this card's ATK is 6600!! And if they then Special Summon another Red-Eyes B. Dragon, then this card's ATK increases to 9000!

iv) And if you make the ATK of a card 0; then your opponent immediatly loses (with this card's ATK/DEF)

v) And since it's not affected by Monster, Spells or Traps it just becomes ridiculous and pathetic.

vi) "You can halve your Life Points"?! You get a choice?! Well, then I'd choose not to reduce my Life Points and keep my stupidly overpowered monster on the field.

iv) Have you ever played Yu-Gi-Oh?

Now that I've got to see and analyse the effects, I'm re-rating these cards as 0/10.

These are awful. Go to the Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia, or just browse the forum to get an idea of how to make proper cards.

max darkness they are all useless because raihp can use its effect only once per turn spayar can return only monster cards irespal can remove only one monster each turn next I have to say two things for all of them except zad a smashing, a fissure a celestia anything mirror torrential and they are finished also it is impossible to summon and something else nobody has these noob cards like blue-eyes, red-eyes and all the others only noobs with a rating lower than 2500 lol these cards are awful but they are for an anime or something! the only thing they are not is overpowered they are the weakest of all cards

max darkness they are all useless

I agree!

raihp can use its effect only once per turn

Indeed' date=' but you still don't mention whether it's a one-time effect or whether the effect is cumulative, so the ATK could just go up and up; making it overpowered.

spayar can return only monster cards

That's still up to 5000 ATK. And again, it's once per turn; so it is cumulative; making it overpowered.

irespal can remove only one monster each turn next

Which is what I said. And again your problem lies in the fact that you say 'once per turn'' date=' not 'when this card is summoned'; so it becomes overpowered.

I have to say two things for all of them except zad a smashing, a fissure a celestia anything mirror torrential and they are finished also it is impossible to summon

??? ...Seriously, if anyone can translate this I'd be happy.

and something else nobody has these noob cards like blue-eyes' date=' red-eyes

[/quote']

Don't underestimate the power of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon; they can be very hard to bring down. And don't insult people.

and all the others only noobs with a rating lower than 2500 lol

Again' date=' not a clue what you're saying...

these cards are awful but they are for an anime or something!

So make them balanced and realistic.

the only thing they are not is overpowered they are the weakest of all cards

You're kidding right?! After what I pointed out?! These cards are far too overpowered! Go and learn how to make proper Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

how would you summon these if they were all at thhe top of your deck at the start of the game

One problem. But not the biggest. Think about how many monsters with 0 ATK and DEF you'll have to have in your Deck to summon them! Your Life Points will be toast before you can summon them.

max darkness I agree with you that they need work but the red-eyes are useless cards now i don't want to say anything bad about you but please keep in mind my advice in the real game the only good decks are synchro cat, gladiator beasts and lightsworn or something like dark synchro now the red-eyes I didn't remember their name and to tell you this smashing=smashing ground, fissure mirror force torrential tribute these cards and the other I wrote that you say you can't understand play in all decks and can destroy them all and 2500 rating is when you take a ude card you take 2500 and I say noobs because if someone has less than 2500 is a great noob I am one of Greece's top players at the top 16 of my country so now I don't want to talk about myself but I now you tell me that these useless cards are overpowered and that red-eyes are good so tell DAD(DARK ARMED DRAGON) AND JD(JUDGMENT DRAGON) WHAT ARE THEY INVINCIBLE???????

max darkness I agree with you that they need work

Thank you!

the red-eyes are useless cards now i don't want to say anything bad about you but please keep in mind my advice in the real game the only good decks are synchro cat' date=' gladiator beasts and lightsworn or something like dark synchro

[/quote']

Well, Dark Synchros don't exist in the 'real game' yet so they're as useless as anything. "Gladiator Beasts" are shut-down with "Royal Oppression", and "Lightsworns" have no control over the Graveyard; two weaknesses that Red-Eyes doesn't have.

now the red-eyes I didn't remember their name and to tell you this smashing=smashing ground' date=' fissure mirror force torrential tribute these cards and the other I wrote that you say you can't understand play in all decks

[/quote']

...Right...

and can destroy them all and 2500 rating is when you take a ude card you take 2500 and I say noobs because if someone has less than 2500 is a great noob

Obviously...(?)

I am one of Greece's top players at the top 16 of my country so now I don't want to talk about myself

Wahoo for you...

but I now you tell me that these useless cards are overpowered and that red-eyes are good

That's because they ARE overpowerd and useless. You're talking to someone with a fair amount of experience of rating and judging card on this site. Take my word for it. These cards are unbalanced, unrealistic

and overpowered. So try again.

for this site they may be but what you said about gladiator beasts and lightsworn go and see what are the top decks so go and see a shonen jump there you will that they are the top decks so about the card maker i agree that you know better but in the real world of yugi these cards are the worst and about dark synchro I didn't mean the synchros the deck that is named dark synchro so here's my advice forget about these red-eyes blue-eyes purple-eyes and make a good deck with lightsworn gladiators synchro cat dark synchro or something else good about the card maker i agree you are better but compared to the real cards they cannot do anything they are trully useless

A another question have you ever seen a top deck like gladiators and lightswornbeing beaten by a red-eyes??????lol

for this site they may be

They're overpowered regardless of which way you look at them!

but what you said about gladiator beasts and lightsworn go and see what are the top decks so go and see a shonen jump there you will that they are the top decks

Indeed they are' date=' but they have devastating weaknesses that a lot of other Decks can manipulate.

so about the card maker i agree that you know better but in the real world of yugi these cards are the worst

Indeed, they're overpowered and frankly unusable since your Deck will be packed with 0 ATK and DEF monsters!

and about dark synchro I didn't mean the synchros the deck that is named dark synchro

All right

so here's my advice forget about these red-eyes blue-eyes purple-eyes and make a good deck with lightsworn gladiators synchro cat dark synchro or something else good

I had a Gladiator Beasts Deck but I preferred my Red-Eyes Deck as it had less weaknesses.

about the card maker i agree you are better but compared to the real cards they cannot do anything they are trully useless

So' date=' you're now agreeing with me in that these cards are awful and could never be used?

A another question have you ever seen a top deck like gladiators and lightswornbeing beaten by a red-eyes??????lol

YES as a matter of fact I have! As soon as the Red-Eyes player stopped Special Summoning, the Gladiators were slowly wiped out by his Black Skull Dragon as they couldn't get any of their strongest monsters onto the field!

Archived