Dragonball Z Card Set ~~~~~~ Great Saiyaman added!

kongerdude27

These are actually pretty good! The only inherent flaw that I see is that the best cards are dependent on getting the previous one on the field. Goku for example: Final stage SS3, you need to get 5 different cards first, and in ascending order. They must be on the field or in your hand. Might suggest a spell card that lets you get them from your deck.

Other then that, great job! love the pics, the OCG is nice, and most are well balanced (Freeza mecha forms a little insane though). 9/10!

These are actually pretty good! The only inherent flaw that I see is that the best cards are dependent on getting the previous one on the field. Goku for example: Final stage SS3' date=' you need to get 5 different cards first, and in ascending order. They must be on the field or in your hand. Might suggest a spell card that lets you get them from your deck.

Other then that, great job! love the pics, the OCG is nice, and most are well balanced (Freeza mecha forms a little insane though). 9/10!

[/quote']

Thanks soo much dude!!!!!!!!!

Ill give u some rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good comments guys, check out my other cards

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-132242.html?highlight=Kingdom+Hearts - kingdom hearts birth by sleep

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-131744.html - Dragons (Best creations so far! :))

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-131338.html?highlight=Avatar - Avatar Cards!

Plz comment and rate on them!!!!!! and rep is appreciated!

These are actually pretty good! The only inherent flaw that I see is that the best cards are dependent on getting the previous one on the field. Goku for example: Final stage SS3' date=' you need to get 5 different cards first, and in ascending order. They must be on the field or in your hand. Might suggest a spell card that lets you get them from your deck.

[/quote']

Thanks soo much dude!!!!!!!!!

Ill give u some rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever I can do to help the talented

Cool BUT.

1-Kidbuu=Goku ssj3.

2-All Buus cannot be destroyed by battle.

3-Vegetto has the ability to destroy monsters who are not destroyed by battle.

4-Cell cannot be destroyed by battle gohan uses a spell "final kamehameha".

5-Frieza is overpowered though.

Other than that it's cool.

Hmm.

Where is super perfect Cell?????

SSJ3 Gotenks is only 100 atk poits over Frieza!!

SSJ3 Goku > LSSJ Broly.

Majin Vegeta = SSJ2 Goku.

When 10 and 20 destroy amonster by battle his attack points are added to the controller life points.

Each time I look at em I find a mistake!

Archived