The Vanishing Dragon

The 2nd Dragon in my own line of 5 Dragons.

70465.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this monster would be destroyed by battle, the controller of this card can remove it from play to end the Battle Phase and put a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking monster. Monsters lose 800 ATK and DEF for each "Vanishing Counter" it has on it. If the Monsters ATK and DEF reaches 0 by this effect, remove it from play.

Rate & Comment

you might want to also change the Set ID...

"1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this monster would be destroyed by battle, the controller of this card can remove it from play to end the Battle Phase and put a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking monster. Monsters lose 800 ATK and DEF for each "Vanishing Counter" it has on it. If the Monsters ATK and DEF reaches 0 by this effect, remove them from play."

slightly better OCG correction and cleaning up of the confusing effect....

"1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this monster would be destroyed by battle, the controller of this card can remove it from play to end the Battle Phase and put 1 "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking monster. Monsters lose 800 ATK and DEF for each "Vanishing Counter" it has on it. If the Monsters ATK and DEF reaches 0 by this effect, remove them from play."

I took this from Altyrell. I only changed "a" to "1".

If this monster would be destroyed by battle, the controller of this card can remove it from play to end the Battle Phase and put a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking monster.*snipped ending*

Once per turn, if this monster is selected as an attack target, the controller of this card can negate the attack and place a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking Monster.

[align=center]Effect's kinda like Venom Swamp. o_O Anyway, here is your rating from me:

Name: 8/10

Pic: 9/10

Effect: 9.5/10

OPed or UPed: 8.5/10

Overall: 35/40

General: 8.5/10

Pretty good card and OCG. But it's kinda peculiar. Lol. I just said an old people word. Peculiar. Does that sound so old person to you? Anyway, don't wanna be spamming. Your card is sweet. :)[/align]

If this monster would be destroyed by battle' date=' the controller of this card can remove it from play to end the Battle Phase and put a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking monster.*snipped ending*

Once per turn, if this monster is selected as an attack target, the controller of this card can negate the attack and place a "Vanishing Counter" on the attacking Monster.

[/quote']

I made it like that because whenever i get around to it I would make a follow up card to make a sweet combo.

Archived