Dark Cards

Agaming

Impressive, but there are some OCG errors and spelling/grammar mistakes to fix...

Dark Duo: 'cards' = 'card's'

Dark Nacirra/Haraski: '500 Life Points add 1...' = '500 Life Points add 1 of...'

You also don't need to put the part about shuffling your Deck, it's assumed you do that anyway.

...And those are them.

9/10

Impressive' date=' but there are some OCG errors and spelling/grammar mistakes to fix...

Dark Nacirra/Haraski: '500 Life Points add 1...' = '500 Life Points add 1 [s']of[/s]...'

You also don't need to put the part about shuffling your Deck, it's assumed you do that anyway.

...And those are them.

9/10

i checked that spelling on a real card and it just says 1 not 1 of

Impressive' date=' but there are some OCG errors and spelling/grammar mistakes to fix...

Dark Nacirra/Haraski: '500 Life Points add 1...' = '500 Life Points add 1 [s']of[/s]...'

...And those are them.

9/10

i checked that spelling on a real card and it just says 1 not 1 of

You sure, because 1 of the cards I have says "1 of"; perhaps mine is an old edition, but whatever, good cards!

what do you mean

I think he's asking about this \/

thanx and don't post your dragon cave eggs here it's against the rules

Something I'd like to ask too.

^i don't like to pyrimid but this^

Dark Heart said its aginst the rules to post "Dragon Cave Eggs". all i would like to know is, whats a dragon cave egg and why is it not allowed?

Archived