[Obsidian] Darksheath Samurai (Holo Card)

OmegaWave

[align=center]DarksheathSamuralHoloed.png

One of my few Singles. Rate.

What I edited:

- The monster's pic has been brightened to simulate a more Ultra Rare look.

- The card has been holoed with a Hobby League style holo sheet.

- I edited the pic myself before uploading it onto the card.

The pic can be found in my Photobucket Album.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/CorruptionZX/Skull_Samurai_by_kometani-1.jpg[/align]

This picture is becoming overused (But I don't care about if the card is good)

Mystic Tomato + this card = OMFG

The only problem is the ATK, its ATK increase only increase if you have a Warrior-Type monster (This is a Zombie-Type card so it could be hard to put it on a Warrior Deck)

Aside from that Great - 9.2/10

This picture is becoming overused (But I don't care about if the card is good)

Mystic Tomato + this card = OMFG

The only problem is the ATK' date=' its ATK increase only increase if you have a Warrior-Type monster (This is a Zombie-Type card so it could be hard to put it on a Warrior Deck)

Aside from that Great - 9.2/10

[/quote']

Look at it's Attribute. It's DARK.

Now think about how many Warrior-Types are used in Dark Decks? Dark Grepher, Armageddon Knight, Dark General Freed, etc.

But thx.

EDIT: Um...I've never seen this pic used before.

I find this highly useless in a Warrior Deck. The last effect (and 400 more ATK, so it can MATCH Dark Grepher!!!!!!!) is all that's really interesting about it.

I see it being much more acceptable in a Zombie Deck. The Special Summoning of Zombies (Mezuki, Book of Life, Pyramid Turtle..) occurs far more than the Special Summoning of Warriors. There are enough Dark Zombies to fuel his effect nicely, too. Zombie Master, Ryu Kokki, Goblin Zombie.. you get the idea.

This would fit pretty well into Zombies, as they lack any real on-field destruction effects. They rely a lot on just bringing out big dudes and swinging in for the hurt.

It could fit well with Zombies, methinks. The Warrior part feels totally unnecessary to me, and could've been replaced with something else to support its Zombie brethren, but that's just my opinion.

9/10.

[align=center]I see some OCG in there, and I don't like the effect that much. It's good that it has something to do with Zombie's and Warrior's, but still... Anyway, here is my rating:

Name: 10/10

Pic: 9/10

Effect: 8/10

OPed or UPed: 8/10

Overall: 35/40

General: 8/10

Good card! Like what you did with the special effects, so i'm gonna boost your Overall and General score to 36/40 and 8.5/10. Can't wait to see more. :)[/align]

Archived