******Golden Duel Academy Private School. Now enrolling gifted students.******

Welcome members. This is

THE GOLDEN DUEL ACADEMY!!!

I am now enrolling members into the school. However, this is not an ORDINARY School. This is only for the members who want to learn more about yugioh and who are very knowledgeable already. SO... here are the rules.

Rules:

1: No spamming.

2: No flaming.

3: If you want to be a class clown, go elsewhere. You will be negged and banned from this thread if you say anything that is extremely offensive to anyone, even if it's a joke.

4: This is private shool but you can still have fun.

Qualifications:

1:You MUST be 4 stars or up. If you are level 3, you MAY have a chance... Just get an 85% or higher on the exam.

2 You must pass the exam with a 70 or higher.

Exam:

Here is the exam. You must pass the exam with a 70 or higher and it will determine what class you are in. The test was meant to be HARD. If it was too easy, let me know. NO CHEATING!!!!! Please PM me the answers.

[spoiler= The exam]

1: What is the fusion material monsters for "Zombie Warrior"?

2:Which character in the show, "Yugioh 5D's" has the card, "Violet Witch"?

3: What are the fusion material monsters for" Superalloy beast raptinus"?

4: What is the type and attribute of "Krebons"?

5:What Lightsworn monster can be a replacement for "Judgement Dragon" in a Lightsworn deck?

6:Which level 6 WIND monster was recently on the limited card list?

7: Name one staple card in a crystal beast deck.

8: How can "Magical Scientist" be used in an OTK?

9:What is Jack Atlas's Key card in "Yugioh 5D's"?

10: Post a deck. It will be rated on what cards you put into it. NO lightsworn, blackwing or gladiator beast decks will be accepted.

The last question is for extra credit and if you get it, you will be put into consideration to be in the Master dorm.

11:You have have 3 monster cards in your hand and no cards on the field. Two of these cards are "Frequency Magician" and "Endymion, the Master Magician". You have't Normal Summoned yet, and you want to Synchro Summon, "Arcanite Magician". What is the last monster card?

Dorms

The dorms are as follows:

Blue dorm: 90% or Higher on the exam

Yellow dorm: 80% or higher

Red dorm: 70 or higher

If you score high but want to be put in another dorm, that's fine. Just tell me what dorm you want to be in.

Gold Dorm

This is the doem for the best. In order to be in this dorm, you must pass the test with a 95% or higher. I am the head of this dorm. Also, if you have been really helping out in the thread, you can be put into consideration to be put in this dorm.

Jobs

Coming soon there will be jobs here such as making cards for members. If you are interested in doing something nice for other people, pm me what you want to do and I'll think about it. You don't have to pass the exam to have a job. These jobs are on a volunteer basis! unless your client wants to be nice and give a donation to you.

*****Students******

SirBig94: Slifer Red Dorm

I will be giving out invitations to people so, Have fun!

Welcome members. This is

THE GOLDEN DUEL ACADEMY!!!

I am now enrolling members into the school. However' date=' this is not an ORDINARY School. This is only for the members who want to learn more about yugioh and who are very knowledgeable already. SO... here are the rules.

[b']Rules:[/b]

1: No spamming.

2: No flaming.

3: If you want to be a class clown, go elsewhere. You will be negged and banned from this thread if you say anything that is extremely offensive to anyone, even if it's a joke.

4: This is private shool but you can still have fun.

Qualifications:

1:You MUST be 4 stars or up. If you are level 3, you MAY have a chance... Just get an 85% or higher on the exam.

2 You must pass the exam with a 70 or higher.

Exam:

Here is the exam. You must pass the exam with a 70 or higher and it will determine what class you are in. The test was meant to be HARD. If it was too easy, let me know. NO CHEATING!!!!! Please PM me the answers.

[spoiler= The exam]

1: What is the fusion material monsters for "Zombie Warrior"?

2:Which character in the show, "Yugioh 5D's" has the card, "Violet Witch"?

3: What are the fusion material monsters for" Superalloy beast raptinus"?

4: What is the type and attribute of "Krebons"?

5:What Lightsworn monster can be a replacement for "Judgement Dragon" in a Lightsworn deck?

6:Which level 6 WIND monster was recently on the limited card list?

7: Name one staple card in a crystal beast deck.

8: How can "Magical Scientist" be used in an OTK?

9:What is Jack Atlas's Key card in "Yugioh 5D's"?

10: Post a deck. It will be rated on what cards you put into it. NO lightsworn, blackwing or gladiator beast decks will be accepted.

The last question is for extra credit and if you get it, you will be put into consideration to be in the Master dorm.

11:You have have 3 monster cards in your hand and no cards on the field. Two of these cards are "Frequency Magician" and "Endymion, the Master Magician". You have't Normal Summoned yet, and you want to Synchro Summon, "Arcanite Magician". What is the last monster card?

Dorms

The dorms are as follows:

Blue dorm: 90% or Higher on the exam

Yellow dorm: 80% or higher

Red dorm: 70 or higher

If you score high but want to be put in another dorm, that's fine. Just tell me what dorm you want to be in.

Gold Dorm

This is the doem for the best. In order to be in this dorm, you must pass the test with a 95% or higher. I am the head of this dorm. Also, if you have been really helping out in the thread, you can be put into consideration to be put in this dorm.

Jobs

Coming soon there will be jobs here such as making cards for members. If you are interested in doing something nice for other people, pm me what you want to do and I'll think about it. You don't have to pass the exam to have a job. These jobs are on a volunteer basis! unless your client wants to be nice and give a donation to you.

*****Students******

SirBig94: Slifer Red Dorm

I will be giving out invitations to people so, Have fun!

im one star but in a duel id cream you, put it this way meet cybers

myi22, Not only are you a newb, but you're a noob as well it seems.

If you go against me I will destroy you with lightsworns. And last I checked Cyber dragon was limited: How exactly are you going to beat me with 1 cyber dragon in your deck?

And in case you were talking about other cybers:

Cyber Blader dosen't deserve to be touched by you.

Cyber stein is banned.

Cyberdarks are very easy to get creamed. That's why they were never meta.

So you see, I believe that it is I who will win, and that's why i'm all the way up here. AND YOU'RE DOWN THERE!

myi22' date=' Not only are you a newb, but you're a noob as well it seems.

If you go against me I will destroy you with lightsworns. And last I checked [b']Cyber dragon was limited: How exactly are you going to beat me with 1 cyber dragon in your deck?[/b]

And in case you were talking about other cybers:

Cyber Blader dosen't deserve to be touched by you.

Cyber stein is banned.

Cyberdarks are very easy to get creamed. That's why they were never meta.

So you see, I believe that it is I who will win, and that's why i'm all the way up here. AND YOU'RE DOWN THERE!

Prototype Cyber Dragon.

I might wanna join. I'll pm you my Answers for the exam.

BTW, Lightsworns are awesome, but they're nothing against ~Emo~'s decks.

• 11 months later...

Archived