My first cards, only with text.

Ruthless

Hello, I'm really new here... These are my first cards... Only text.

I usally make cards what support Machines, exspecially Ancient Gears.

"Ultimate Removal"

Triples the ATK points of all "Machine" type monsters on the field, but makes DEF 0.During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

"Ancient Fusion"

Add one "Ancient Gear" monster, and "Polymerization" to your hand from your deck. Then suffle it.

"Machine Shop"

Discard one card from your hand. Add one "Machine" type monster from your deck to your hand. Then suffle it.

"Ancient Gear Repairer"

ATK: 1700

DEF: 1700

LV: 6

ATR: EARTH

Type: MACHINE

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, all "Ancient Gear" monsters ATK and DEF points cannot lowered.

I hope they're not overpowered... Rate them, thanks.

They are way too simple. You have some work to do. OCG is kind of broken, I'll fix them:

Ultimate Removal

Triple the ATK of all Machine-Type on your side of the field. The DEF of the monsters affected by this card becomes 0. During the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated, destroy all monster affected by this card.

(Tripling is OP'd. Way too OP'd. The 0 defense does no crap, and the destruction is just limiter removal stuff. It'd be abused, more than Limiter is abused.)

Ancient Fusion

Take 1 "Ancient Gear" monster and 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

(Are there any Ancient gear fusion monsters? No. It's kinda useless.)

Machine Shop

Discard 1 card from your hand. Take 1 Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

(Just the same as Ancient Fusion, just requires a discard, and is kinda better, no poly. Poly's useless in ancient gear.)

Ancient Gear Repairer (* * * * * *) EARTH

Machine/Effect - ATK 1700 DEF 1700

This card cannot be Special Summoned. As long as this card is face-up on the field, "Ancient Gear" monsters are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards that decrease the ATK and/or DEF of "Ancient Gears".

(Makes Ultimate Removal a total abuse. Just makes it more OP'd.)

I'd give, 4/10. Check other people's cards before you write your own.

I have a few examples in my sig.

They are way too simple. You have some work to do. OCG is kind of broken' date=' I'll fix them:

Ultimate Removal

Triple the ATK of all Machine-Type on your side of the field. The DEF of the monsters affected by this card becomes 0. During the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated, destroy all monster affected by this card.

(Tripling is OP'd. Way too OP'd. The 0 defense does no crap, and the destruction is just limiter removal stuff. It'd be abused, more than Limiter is abused.)

[b'] Exactly. Doubling is the best one can do. Besides, this card seriously lacks originality.[/b]

Ancient Fusion

Take 1 "Ancient Gear" monster and 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

(Are there any Ancient gear fusion monsters? No. It's kinda useless.

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. For that, it's perfect. Otherwise, yeah.

Machine Shop

Discard 1 card from your hand. Take 1 Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

(Just the same as Ancient Fusion, just requires a discard, and is kinda better, no poly. Poly's useless in ancient gear.)

Above comment, but otherwise I agree.

Ancient Gear Repairer (* * * * * *) EARTH

Machine/Effect - ATK 1700 DEF 1700

This card cannot be Special Summoned. As long as this card is face-up on the field, "Ancient Gear" monsters are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards that decrease the ATK and/or DEF of "Ancient Gears".

(Makes Ultimate Removal a total abuse. Just makes it more OP'd.)

You forgot monster effects, and is it ever overpowered.

I'd give, 4/10. Check other people's cards before you write your own.

I have a few examples in my sig.

Enkomaun makes very good arguments, but for your first try it's not bad, so I say 6/10 instead.

Archived