Everyone else who took part-4pts & 1 rep

Ends 1st of August

Have lots of fun

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, check out this one:

f4p84g.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Pyro-type monsters from your graveyard. As long as this card is remains face-up on the field, increase all Pyro-type monster's ATK points by 200. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap card from your hand to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 Pyro-type 4 Stars or below monster from your graveyard.

[align=center]311479.jpg

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 Monsters on your Side of the Field. This Card cannot be Selected as an Attack Target by Monsters who are Level 8 or less. During each of your standby Phases, increase the ATK of this Card by 2000. When this Card attacks, after Damage Calculation, decrease the ATK of this Card to 0.

[/align]

Here is my entry

pic credit goes to draconika.com

325079k.jpg

This card is not effected by traps spells or enemy effects .You can only summon Obelisk the dragonic one by tributing three monsters on the field. When you summon this monster card you may sacrifice two additional monsters to destroy all of your opponent's monster cards on the field and automatically deal him or her 4000 points of direct damage.

I'll enter.

293291u.jpg

Effect - "Red Eyes Black Dragon" + "Red Eyes Black Dragon" + "Cyber Dragon"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Successfully Summoned, add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card successfully attacks your Opponent, Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower DARK-Type Monster from your Graveyard. You can tribute a Divine-Beast Monster from your hand or your side of the field to increase this card's ATK by 4000 until the end phase.

327340.jpg

This card cannot be Normal,Special summon or set.This card can only be Special summoned by tributing up to 3 monsters on the oppenent field.This card get the follwings effect(s) by tributing the monster :

1: This card cannot attack the opponent directly.2: During each of your Standby Phase, discard 1 of your hand cards.If you cannot,this card is destroyed and inflicts 2000 Direct Damage to you. 3: As long as this card remains on the field, skip your Main Phase 1 and 2.This card cannot be offert for any card effect.

Hello here's my entering contest card.

Image credit goes to deviantart

Well here it is.

Crescent Leviathan-Miscreation

327208s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 7 monster cards in your graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field it's controller's Spell & Trap Card Zones are treated as Monster Card Zones and your hand size limit becomes 7 cards. During your Main Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die. On a 1 or 2, the ATK of all your level 4 and lower monsters on the field is doubled. On a 3, 4, or 5, remove 1 monster from the field. On a 6, destroy all monsters on your side of the field.

What do you think? Overpower, Unbalanced. Not enough effects? Image decent?

Plz rate, Thank you and enjoy.

There is an old folk tale in my culture that describes the rainbow as being a serpent/dragon. They are usually associated with being seen in water or anywhere you would encounter a rainbow. So going off that theme and the image I made this a "Crescent(most of us correlate this with the moon) Dragon (Leviathan)" Simmering off in the distances before sunset. Now with the rainbow theme there is 7 main colors we typically would see which are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and violet. In my case I symbolize these seven as maximum card hands. By summoning this dragon you not only gain him but along with it the rainbow which will comprise of your maximum hand. We all know that rainbows are formed by the sunlight shining on tiny droplet of moisture. Thus this goes into why he cost the removal of 7 monsters in your graveyard, it is all to set the stage to create a "rainbow". Then going off the fact that this thing is a dragon I create a little mini-game that involves a gamble between 1-5 and 6, 6 being your worst bet. Reason for 1-5 being on the good effect is because of the Chinese history of dragons. Chinese Dragons are believed to typically have 5claws. In the Zhou Dynasty, the 5-clawed dragon was assigned to the Son of Heaven, the 4-clawed dragon to the Zhuhou (seigneur), and the 3-clawed dragon to the Daifu. So with 5 being the max claw number rolling a 6 will be bad luck, in this case destruction of your own cards Which was why i created the name Miscreation for this dragon. He has the potential to be a 6-clawed and will be a Miscreation of the heavens (or The Shogun, me^_^)... Well this has been really fun, but I am off to do other things.

and questions, send me a message.

Hope you understand this Monster of a card better now. Plz rate and comment

Also if anyone knows how to make Holo cards, please contact me or send me a link.

Thank you.

Archived