Hopefully a new concept

Denegoth

[align=center]306528x.jpg

[ If this is well recieved, I'll make an entire Archetype of them ]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned by having exactly 54, 44, or 34 cards in your Deck. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play all "Gambler - Aloredn" monsters in your hand, Deck and field and inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Aloredn" monster on the field.[/align]

Good concept but a bit OP especially for a Level 2 monster. OP in the effect department

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned this is usually meant for Level 8+ monsters and a few 5 -7 level monsters by having exactly 54, 44, or 34 cards in your Deck change the way it can come up. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play all "Gambler - Aloredn" monsters in your hand, Deck and field and inflict 2000 damage to your opponent a bit OP for a level 2 and no need to remove the others. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Aloredn" monster on the field.again, usually meant for high leveled monsters and certain other ones

I'd suggest increasing the Attack, Defense and Level of this card. Changing the way it can be Special Summoned. and change the primary effect.

Since i think you are meant for this to be a Burn Monster, make it like "Discard a card to inflict Z damage" where Z = amount of damage you'd like to inflict and dont make it tooo OP in damage inflicted

Good concept but a bit OP especially for a Level 2 monster. OP in the effect department

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned this is usually meant for Level 8+ monsters and a few 5 -7 level monsters by having exactly 54' date=' 44, or 34 cards in your Deck [b']change the way it can come up. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play all "Gambler - Aloredn" monsters in your hand, Deck and field and inflict 2000 damage to your opponent a bit OP for a level 2 and no need to remove the others. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Aloredn" monster on the field.again, usually meant for high leveled monsters and certain other ones

I'd suggest increasing the Attack, Defense and Level of this card. Changing the way it can be Special Summoned. and change the primary effect.

Since i think you are meant for this to be a Burn Monster, make it like "Discard a card to inflict Z damage" where Z = amount of damage you'd like to inflict and dont make it tooo OP in damage inflicted

Well the entire concept is around having a certain amount of cards in your deck. I couldn't think of the OCG for "This can only be used on your first turn" so I left that out and balanced the original effect a bit.

ah ok' date=' then in that case i'd still increase the Level, ATK and DEF of it a bit. Along with having this either tie into the other Gambler Cards or have the other Gambler Cards tied to this somehow

[/quote']

I actually don't remembet why I gave him ATK and DEF since the moment you summon him he's removed from play.

Other gamblers can be found here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-133248.html

Take a look and comment on them.

Archived