[ Denegoth ] ~--Gamblers--~ [ 5 / ?? ] [ Need Comments]

Denegoth

Monsters

[spoiler=Gambler - Aloredn][align=center]306528x.jpg

[ Made to be more of a first turn luck card. Could also be used later in the duel ]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 54, 44, or 34 cards in your Deck. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play all "Gambler - Aloredn" monsters in your hand, Deck and field and inflict 3000 damage to your opponent. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Aloredn" monster on the field.[/align]

[spoiler=Gambler - Dahaeh][align=center]306528l.jpg

[ Hopefully the Gambler summoner requirements will stop this from being overpowered ]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 50, 40, or 30 cards in your Deck. Once per turn, you can move one removed from play card to the bottom of your Deck to have this card gain 200 ATK. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Dahaeh" monster on the field.[/align]

Spells

[spoiler=Pseudo Discard][align=center]306528c.jpg

[ Name taken from a cheating trick used in actual card games ]

Discard 1 card from your hand. Remove from play up to 5 cards from the top of your Deck.[/align]

[spoiler=Bum Deal][align=center]306528.jpg

[ My first attempt at a multiple choice card ]

Pick up the top 5 cards of your Deck then Select and activate 1 of these effects:

- Return those cards to the top of your Deck in any order.

- Add any "Gambler" monsters in those cards to your hand. Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.[/align]

[spoiler=Double or Nothing][align=center]306528j.jpg

[ I have a feeling the OCG is wrong on this ]

Call a Type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) and pick up the top card of your Deck. If you called the Type of card right, add the card to your hand then shuffle your Deck. If you call it wrong, discard your entire hand and this card. This effect can be used as many times as you like.[/align]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 50, 40, or 30 cards in your Deck. Once per turn, you can move one remove the bottom card of your Deck from play, to have this card gain 200 ATK. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Dahaeh" monster on the field.

Also, for your other Gambler Cards use this for the beginning "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly XX, YY, or ZZ cards in your Deck."

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 50' date=' 40, or 30 cards in your Deck. Once per turn, you can move one remove the bottom card of your Deck from play, to have this card gain 200 ATK. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Dahaeh" monster on the field.

[/quote']

Actually the idea is you move a removed from play card to the bottom of your deck. Not that you remove a card from your deck.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 50' date=' 40, or 30 cards in your Deck. Once per turn, you can move one remove the bottom card of your Deck from play, to have this card gain 200 ATK. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Dahaeh" monster on the field.

[/quote']

Actually the idea is you move a removed from play card to the bottom of your deck. Not that you remove a card from your deck. ah ok, my mistake i read it wrong. fix below

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having exactly 50, 40, or 30 cards in your Deck. Once per turn, you can return one removed from play card to the bottom of your Deck, to have this card gain 200 ATK. There can only be 1 face-up "Gambler - Dahaeh" monster on the field.

Call the type of card (Spell, Trap, or Monster) on top of your Deck. If you called the Type of card right, add the card to your hand. If you call it wrong, discard your entire hand and this card. This effect can be used as many times as you like then make it a continuous spell card.

Call the type of card (Spell' date=' Trap, or Monster) on top of your Deck. If you called the Type of card right, add the card to your hand. If you call it wrong, discard your entire hand and this card. This effect can be used as many times as you like [b']then make it a continuous spell card[/b].

Actually I just want the effect to be used a lot and then it's destroyed so you can decide when to stop drawing.

except for normal spell cards, they leave the field after used, so you play it, call the type of card check it and either add it to your hand or lose your hand. Plus you states "and this card" which to some could mean it is a continuous spell card. but after you add it or lose your hand, the Double or Nothing's effect has resolved and since it isn't a continuous spell card it leaves the field.

except for normal spell cards' date=' they leave the field after used, so you play it, call the type of card check it and either add it to your hand or lose your hand. Plus you states "and this card" which to some could mean it is a continuous spell card. but after you add it or lose your hand, the Double or Nothing's effect has resolved and since it isn't a continuous spell card it leaves the field.

[/quote']

I think my OCG is right, but if someone else could tell me the correct OCG it would help a lot.

uh OCG error: This monster cannot be special summoned must be This monster can only be special by having 54 so on so on

Double or nothing should be a continuous card cuz when you call it wrong 2 times only 1 card is destroyed than its overpowered and make it only once a turn.

otherwise 8/10

uh OCG error: This monster cannot be special summoned must be This monster can only be special by having 54 so on so on

Double or nothing should be a continuous card cuz when you call it wrong 2 times only 1 card is destroyed than its overpowered and make it only once a turn.

otherwise 8/10

Haha, that wasn't as much of an OCG error as much of an error on my end. It should be This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 54, 44, or 34 cards in your Deck.

Missed out Except. Will fix later.

Archived