not enough people joining please move and lock

I have ritual contest going on!!! The rules are you need to have both a ritual monster with the spell card, the ritual monster has to have an attack of 7000 or less, a defense of 7000 or less too with the amount of stars needed for the summon. Best looking one wins!!! The cards need to be shown by picture or I won't accept it. I will post July 29 to see who wins. If it is an effect it must have a good effect. I also need a post from the winner on how they felt when they won. Enjoy the contest to all!!!! It starts September 1

Entry fee: 2 points

I hope I can see a lot of good monsters out there with good ritual spell cards too. Good luck to everyone!!!

contest: July, 7 - July, 29

prizes:

1st:17 points, 2 REPS

2nd:14 points 1 REP

3rd:8 points 0 REPS

I expect someone to enter today please!!

If I get anybody today no entry fee!!!!!

wanna see my ritual cards

327826.jpg327826.jpg

i never did a ritual card, so...

[spoiler=My cards][spoiler=Monster][spoiler=Picture]318244.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Necrosis Ritual" by tributing monsters that add up to or surpass Level 12. X in this monster's ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters in your opponent's graveyard / 2. Y in this monster's ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard / 2. Both X and Y cannot surpass 5. When this monster destroys a monster by battle, you decide in who's graveyard to put it.

[spoiler=Spell][spoiler=Picture]318244.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Reaper of the Underworld" by tributing monsters that add up to or surpass Level 12. Monsters tributed by the effect of this card must not be Machine, Zombie, Rock, nor Dinosaur-Type. You cannot tribute less than 3 monsters.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived