Frozen Frame & Fire Force (new!) ++Halo Ring++

K well.........rate and comment. I'm sure theres no OCG errors. I think it's a little OP'd and the effect is kinda simple but balanced, i think. Please rate using the stars too (top of the page)

293291g.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Set. While this card is face-up on the field neither player can declare an attack. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard at the End Phase. Destroy this card 3 turns after it was Normal Summoned.

NEW!

I made another card like Frozen Frame but sorta the opposite.

293291i.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters on the field must remain in Attack Position. For every monster in Attack Position, this card gains 500 ATK. Destroy this card 3 turns after it was Normal Summoned. When this card is destroyed by its own effect, destroy all cards on the field.

When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card' date=' Special Summon this card from your Graveyard at the End Phase.

[/quote']

The only way to destroy it, is by Traps and that'd be impossible if you can't attack so........

Raigeki Break.

Hey..whats that...its like someone is whispering in my ear....."awesome". I like the card, but the new card needs to say something like "This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set except by it's own effect"

Image: 7/10

Effect: 10/10

OCG: 9/10

Idea: 10/10

it get you a 9! (one of the few times the division end with a single number)

Archived