Enma Ai

[align=center]Welcome, here are 3 of my cards, please help fix my OCG if any errors and please rate the cards.

[spoiler=Blind Man]

123299f.jpg

This man is a lonely person who was forced to beg on the streets because of his illness until a mysterious women who called herself "The Eye" went to the man and took him to her lair, there it is rumored that the man was healed, he could see, but at the price of 1 thing... His Eyes.

[spoiler=Mystic Eye]

123299w.jpg

When this card and "Blind Man" are in your Graveyard you lose 100 Life Points for every card in your opponents hand during your Standby Phase. If "Blind Man" is removed from the Graveyard or if "Multivision" is sent to the Graveyard then this card is removed from play.

[spoiler=Multivision]

123299.jpg

This card can only be activated when "Mystic Eye" and "Blind Man" are in your Graveyard. During your opponents Draw Phase you can look at the card your opponent drew. During your opponents Main Phase 1 you can select 1 card in your opponents hand and look at it. During your opponent End Phase if he/she has any cards that you have seen still in their hand then those cards are sent to the Graveyard.

[/align]

Very peculiar cards... I like them. The pic for the last one has a border, but I'm pretty sure it's hard to find a pic with a man with no eyes, and a billion of them floating around. I don't know. For some reason, I don't feel like I can rate them in-detail. So my General Rating is 8.5/10. Great job Neon. :)

Dull..............pics are alright (i guess) effects are suck-ish and so are the names.

5 / 10

PS : Vanillas suck

I will pretend I didnt read that last part' date=' the vanilla was just to give you a basic understaing of the cards, like a story line or something.

They seem very UP'd.

6.5/10

They arent actually. the aim of these 3 cards is to find your opponents stragety before they execute it, as you can easily take their deck apart with this card,

Very peculiar cards... I like them. The pic for the last one has a border' date=' but I'm pretty sure it's hard to find a pic with a man with no eyes, and a billion of them floating around. I don't know. For some reason, I don't feel like I can rate them in-detail. So my General Rating is 8.5/10. Great job Neon. :)[/color']

Yes it is very hard. And thanks

I like 'em' date=' nothing wrong with Vanilla cards, not every card has to be an effect card. Why does everyone need to have an effect card. Overall 8.9/10 Neon, great job.

[/quote']

True and thanks

Thanks for explaining that.

For the pic' date=' [b']you could use Paint and box the part you want, right-click, and select crop.[/b]

8/10

Im too lazy ^-^

Mystic Eye - During each of your Stand-by Phases, while the "Mystic Eye" and the "Blind Man" are in your Graveyard, you lose 100 Life Points for every card in your opponent's hand. If "Blind Man" is removed from the Graveyard or if "Multivision" is sent to the Graveyard then remove this card from play.

Multivision - This card can only be activated while "Mystic Eye" and "Blind Man" are in your Graveyard. Before your opponent's Draw Phase you can look at the top card on your opponent's Deck. During your opponent's Main Phase you can select and look at 1 card in your opponent's hand. During your opponent's End Phase if the card you looked at is still in their hand, it is discarded to the Graveyard.

This is actually very useful for someone who doesn't turn every deck into a beat down deck. Everyone who says it's underpowered is probably comparing it to Dark Armed Dragon type cards. Having 2 Multi-visions on the field would completely stop them from using their Deck.

[align=center]

Multivision:

This card can only be activated when "Mystic Eye" and "Blind Man" are in your Graveyard. During your opponent's Draw Phase you can look at the card your opponent drew. During your opponent's Main Phase 1, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand and look at it. During your opponent's End Phase if he/she has any cards that you have seen still in their hand then those cards are sent to the Graveyard.

Thats all I see wrong.

[/align]

Archived