Desperation (OCG Check)

Axoren

[spoiler=Desperation]326388.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can only activate this card if you have had less than half your opponent's Life Points for 3 turns in a row. At the end of your End Phase, both players pick up a card from each others Decks without showing the owner. Both of you guess what card is in the other person's hand, the first person to guess correctly wins the duel. If neither of you is correct, place both players' cards in their respective Graveyards, repeat until someone guesses correctly. If both you and your opponent guess correctly at the same time, the duel ends in a draw. If either player's Deck runs out of cards while resolving this effect, each player adds all the cards on his/her field, in his/her hand, in his/her Graveyard, and in his/her remove from game pile to his/her Deck. The Deck is then shuffled, both players draw 5 cards, and this card's effect ends.

Limited 1 per deck.

Can I get an OCG check?

OCG Check!

OCG Fix:

You can only activate this card if you have had less than half your opponent's Life Points for 3 turns in a row. At the end of your End Phase, both players pick up a card from each others Decks without showing the owner. Both of you guess what card is in the other person's hand, the first person to guess correctly wins the duel. If neither of you is correct, place both players' cards in their respective Graveyards, repeat until someone guesses correctly. If both you and your opponent guess correctly at the same time, the duel ends in a draw. If either player's Deck runs out of cards while resolving this effect, each player adds all the cards on his/her field, in his/her hand, in his/her Graveyard, and in his/her remove from game pile to his/her Deck. The Deck is then shuffled, and both players draw 5 cards.

I'm loving this Effect! Very, Very Great!

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 4/10.

Effect - 10/10.

Total - 22/30.

I love the effect' date=' too. Best of All, It doesn't HAVE to end in a Special Win. It's not in Realistic Cards because it's far too overpowered, and I can recognize that.

[/quote']

Definitely. Just use the OCG Fix, and try to find a better pic, and you got yourself an almost perfect card.

nice effect but you can easly win a duel with it like activating a feather of the phoenix before you activete this effect then you wil know what wil comes butt stil nice effect

9/10

They just have to guess correctly at the same time and force a draw.

I think the OCG for the very last part of the effect should be:

"The Deck is then shuffled and both players draw 5 cards."

But I'm not 100% sure of this.

Back at the card itself:

Amazingly weird effect. It's like a all-or-nothing ridiculously risky Last Turn card with a Fiber Jar effect at the end. If this card happened to be in the TCG, then it would make a nuclear-like BOOM at the metagame.

Picture is creepy, too.

I'm truly impressed. 10/10 for the most unique card I've ever seen 'till now.

Archived