Fire Horse Set ++Halo Ring++

Once again I bring you another preview set. When you rate and comment please tell me if you think I should make a whole deck of Fire Horses or not. I realise these arn't my best creations but I got bored and couldn't be screwed thinking of ultra cool super duper effects so I did random ones.

OCG help is appreciated!!

293291lqb.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 2 monsters. This card gains 800 ATK for every card in your hand. If this card has 0 ATK or if you have no cards in your hand, tribute this card to destroy all cards on your Opponent's side of the field at the End Phase.

293291j.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 1 monster. When this card is Successfully Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Fire Horse Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 0) onto your Opponent's side of the field in Attack Position. When a "Fire Horse Token" is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of damage to the controller's Life Points.

293291n.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When this card is Successfully Normal Summoned, draw 2 cards. If you drew a monster because of this card's effect, Special Summon that monster in Face-Up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

293291f.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand when there is 3 or more Spell or Trap Cards on your side of the field. When this card is Successfully Special Summoned, add 1 monster with "Fire Horse" in its name to your hand from your Deck.

293291.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 monsters with "Fire Horse" in its name. While this card is Face-Up on the field is must remain in Defense Position. You can discard 2 Monster Cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Monster with "Fire Horse" in its name, ignoring the summoning conditions.

NEW

293291s.jpg

Effect - This card can only be activated when there are 3 or more monsters in your Graveyard with "Fire Horse" in its name. Inflict 800 damage to your Opponent's Life Points for every Level 6 or higher monster in your Graveyard, with "Fire Horse" in its name.

293291w.jpg

Effect - This card can only be activated when your Opponent declares an attack. Select 1 Level 4 or higher monster with "Fire Horse" in its name, it gains 500 ATK. When the selected monster is attacked, discard 1 Monster Card to have the selected card gain half of the original attack of the discarded card.

293291i.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 FIRE Monsters from either players Graveyard. When this card is Sucessfully Summoned, tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Fire Horse Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 100) in Face-Up Defense Position. A "Fire Horse Token" cannot be destroyed by battle. A "Fire Horse Token" can be tributed to Special Summon 1 FIRE Monster from your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions.

293291a.jpg

Effect - 1 Pyro-Type Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Successfully Summoned, look at your Opponent's hand and select 1 card. Your Opponent must then Set or Summon the selected card or it is sent to the Graveyard. If your Opponent Sets the card, it cannot be activated or flipped Face-Up until your Opponent's 5th Standby Phase that this effect was activated. If your Opponent sent the card to the Graveyard, inflict 500 Damage to your Opponent's Life Points for every Trap Card in your Graveyard.

Alexis should have a drawback if it destroys all your opponent's cards during the end phase

Scythe is relatively balanced

Turbo: OCG mistake, but balanced

Avenga: change there is 3 or more to there are 3 or more. Effect a little too simple, and card somewhat UPed

Pora: Atk needs to be slightly higher

8/10

Alexis should have a drawback if it destroys all your opponent's cards during the end phase

Scythe is relatively balanced

Turbo: OCG mistake' date=' but balanced

Avenga: change there is 3 or more to there are 3 or more. Effect a little too simple, and card somewhat UPed

Pora: Atk needs to be slightly higher

[/quote']

This. No more to say

Although I'd give you 9/10 for the good pics.

U think the pics are good? Wow! I thought they were terrible lol..........

Well' date=' I'd crop the first one to get rid of the sig; and the third one to get rid of dark sky.

...And compared to some of the pics I've seen today, these are epic...

[/quote']

Thanks!

Very little ocg mistakes' date=' its pretty much fine.Halo, Shrink your sig, put some of the pics into spoiler form, w/e.

The idea was kinda random... fire horses. Pretty good,

8.5/10.

[/quote']

Thanks......and I'll shrink my sig ASAP

Pics look fine and I don't see any OCG mistakes. Great job try to continue them. 9.5/10

I'll try to make new ones by 2morro

Decent Cards, Few OCG Problems, Some good pics, some not. Ratings and OCG Fixes Below:

Alexis, Fire Horse of Hope

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Releasing 2 monsters. This card gains 800 ATK for every card in your hand. If you have no cards in your hand or this card has 0 ATK, Release this card to destroy all cards your opponent controls at the End Phase.

Name - 7/10.

Pic - 8/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 23/30.

Scythe, Fire Horse of Death

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Releasing 1 monster. When this card is Successfully Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Fire Horse Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 0) onto your Opponent's side of the field in Attack Position. When a "Fire Horse Token" is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to the controller's Life Points.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 21/30.

[align=center]

Turbo, Fire Horse of Speed[/align]

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, draw 2 cards. If you draw a monster, Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 7/10.

Total - 20/30.

Avenga, Fire Horse of Justice

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand when you control 3 or more Spell and Trap Cards.. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, add 1 monster with "Fire Horse" in its name to your hand from your Deck.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 9/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 25/30.

Pora, Fire Horse of Summoning

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 monsters with "Fire Horse" in its name. While this card is face-up on the field, it must remain in Defense Position. You can discard 2 Monster Cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Monster with "Fire Horse" in its name, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Name - 7/10.

Pic - 7/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 22/30.

I think this is a good set and should be kept being built on. I would like to see a Fire Horse Deck in the future. Some of the effects are simply, but simple can sometimes be a good thing.

I think this is a good set and should be kept being built on. I would like to see a Fire Horse Deck in the future. Some of the effects are simply' date=' but simple can sometimes be a good thing.[/size']

Thanks! Lol I didnt think that I'd be getting such good feedback............i thought these were suck-ish

I think this is a good set and should be kept being built on. I would like to see a Fire Horse Deck in the future. Some of the effects are simply' date=' but simple can sometimes be a good thing.[/size']

Thanks! Lol I didnt think that I'd be getting such good feedback............i thought these were suck-ish

Yes, but keep practicing on your OCG. I hope I see less errors next time. :)

Destruction of Flames

This card can only be activated when there are 3 or more "Fire Horse" monsters in your Graveyard. Inflict 800 Life Points to your opponent for every Level 6 or higher monster in your Graveyard with "Fire Horse" in its name.

Name - 4/10.

Pic - 8/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 22/30.

Flame Coliseum

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack. Select 1 Level 4 or higher "Fire Horse" monster, it gains 500 ATK. When the selected monster is attacked, discard 1 Monster Card to have the selected card gain half of the original attack of the discarded card.

Name - 6/10.

Pic - 6/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 20/30.

Dark Sky, Fire Horse of Tribute

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 FIRE Monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned successfully, Release this card to Special Summon 1 "Fire Horse Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 100) in face-up Defense Position. A "Fire Horse Token" cannot be destroyed by battle. A "Fire Horse Token" can be Released to Special Summon 1 FIRE Monster from your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions.

This needs to be your Graveyard to discard the 2 FIRE monsters from, or it's a bit overpowered there.

Name - 6/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 19/30.

Not as good as your other ones, also, the same OCG Errors almost.

OCG Fix:

1 Pyro-Type Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Summoned successfully, look at your opponent's hand and select 1 card. Your opponent must then Set or Summon the selected card or it is sent to the Graveyard. If your opponent Sets the card, it cannot be activated or flipped face-up until your opponent's 5th Standby Phase that this effect was activated. If your opponent sent the card to the Graveyard, inflict 500 Life Points damage to your opponent for every Trap Card in your Graveyard.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 8/10.

Effect - 9/10.

Total - 25/30.

Archived