An Exodia copy

Ω Link Ω

exodia needed 5 pieces not 4 by the way

Hold on now, just because it sucks doesn't mean you can over look the 5th piece.

Polymerization.

Also, TC, you fail at life. I'm not saying to end yourself or anything, just don't post failure of that magnitude... Lank the Peasant? Really now?

Hold on now' date=' just because it sucks doesn't mean you can over look the 5th piece.

Polymerization. [b']except i wouldn't consider "Poly" to be the "5th Card" because Exodia LISTS the 5 cards needed for the Instant Win. This only lists 4 cards[/b]

Also, TC, you fail at life. I'm not saying to end yourself or anything, just don't post failure of that magnitude... Lank the Peasant? Really now?

Hold on now' date=' just because it sucks doesn't mean you can over look the 5th piece.

Polymerization. [b']except i wouldn't consider "Poly" to be the "5th Card" because Exodia LISTS the 5 cards needed for the Instant Win. This only lists 4 cards[/b]

You could make that argument, however, 5 cards (minimum) are still required to make it, so I wouldn't agree. However, everyone can agree that this fails hardcore. Agreed?

Archived