New Card

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I made this card.Tell me what you think.

214247.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard.When this card is destroyed by battle, you may equip this card to a monster in face-up ATK position you control.The eqipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF.When the eqipped monster is destroyed, remove it from play.

I fixed the effect to what SirBig94 said.

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, you may equip this card to a monster in face-up ATK position you control.The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed, remove it from play.

Ratings:

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 21/30.

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' you may equip this card to a monster in face-up ATK position you control.The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed, remove it from play.

Ratings:

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 5/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 21/30.[/size']

Thanks for the help, but since when did Tributing become Releasing?Also, I changed it to a Union monster.Was that right?

Any way thanks for the ratings.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters control. When this card is destroyed by battle you can equip this card to another monster you control and it gains 300 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed remove it and this card from play.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 DARK monsters control. When this card is destroyed by battle you can equip this card to another monster you control and it gains 300 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster is destroyed remove it and this card from play.

That's the wrong OCG.

wait how you post card agin

Read This:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-126952.html

Archived