Naruto - Requiem (Now accepting apps, must be a decent RPer)

PrimalFear

[align=center]

mbsmdy.png

Millions of years ago, before the beginning of Naruto, or any living Shinobi was born, an incident occurred. The incident was called The Endless Night, a three day disappearance of the Sun, when the moon was larger than ever, and gave off a red glow. Inside the red glow was a black, slitted iris, giving the moon the look of a demonic eye. The Shinobi lived with fear instilled in their hearts, and the 5 Nations froze completely, suppressed by an insane Chakra. For three days, the 5 Nations pretty much stood still.

Now, Twelve years after Nagato died and his Dream ended, it happened again, and this time, it repeated itself in Earth at the same time. This caused massive hysteria, as Humanity, not use to such insane Chakra, many innocent Villagers and underpowered Shinobi were nearly eradicated. All bodies left lying on the grounds where captured and dragged into the iris of the huge eye. For a year, this thing will dine on all the weak souls, eating them. The moon was growing to a disastrous size this time, and it wasn’t round: It would soon take the form of a demonic figure.

The 5 Great Nations were under siege by an unknown, Demon-like Shinobi. And they did not know how to stop it's coming.

This Rp will take you through the events of you as a Genin until the events of The Awakening which will be the second part of the RP When the Moon finaly takes the form of the Shinobi.

[spoiler=Forbidden/Limited Jutsu]

[spoiler=Forbidden]

Mind Transference Jutsu

Immortality Technique

Summoning: Impure World Resurrection

Tailed Beasts

Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

[spoiler=Limited]

You may only use these jutsu if you pay the point costs!

NOTE: YOU MAY NOT HAVE BOTH BYAKUGAN AND SHARINGAN IT ISN'T POSSIBLE AND THE FORM SAYS ONLY ONE KEKKEI GENKAI!

Wood Release - 50

Ice Release - 50

Crystal Release - 50

Byakugan – 10

[spoiler=Sharingan Lv 1– 10]

Sharingan Lv 2 - 15

Sharingan Lv 3 - 20

Mongekyou Sharingan Lv 1 (Kakashi's) – 50

Mongekyou Sharingan Lv 2 – 60

Mongekyou Sharingan Lv 3 (Itachi’s) – 200

Eternal Mongekyou Sharingan (Madara/Tobi’s) – 500

[spoiler=Rinnegan – 600]

Six Paths of Pain - 200

Chidori – 25

Lightning Blade – 40

Chidori Current (aka Chidori Nagashi) – 70

Kirin – 90

Rasengan - 25

Great Ball Rasengan – 40

Fire Release: Flame Rasengan - 50

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken – 70

[spoiler=Gentle Fist Art]

Basic – 20

8 Trigrams 64 Palms – 40

8 Pentagrams 128 Palms – 70

Sage Mode – 500

8 Inner Gates – 20 per Gate

Art of Teleportation – 65

Jashin Techniques – 40

Reaper Death Seal – 300 (Make a new character!!)

Roshomon – 15

Double Roshomon – 30

Triple Roshomon – 45

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Appearance: (in spoiler)

Village:

Weapon: (optional Max 3 unique weapons)

Element: (Max 2 unless you have rinnegan)

Jutsu: (in spoilers) (Max 25 Jutsu)

Bloodline Trait: (Only one and cannot be overpowered) (I’ll tell you if it is overpowered) (No body is allowed to use Kekkai Genkkai untill given permission)(You may create your own and have a set of jutsu to go with it!!)

Bio: (needed)

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]

[spoiler=My Apps]

Name: Hayate Masaru

[spoiler=Appearance]2l8fasi.jpg

Village: Leaf

[spoiler=Weapon]a4btic.jpg

Element: Lightning, Kekkei Genkai

[spoiler=Jutsu]

Jutsus:

1) Lightning Release: Thunder Binding

2) LimeLight

3) Summoning: Impure World Resurrection

4) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique.

5) Six Paths of Pain - Rinnegan Only (Includes these six ninja and their jutsu; Animal Path - Asura Path - Deva Path - Human Path - Naraka Path - Preta Path)

6) Sage Mode: No Jutsu for this power to drasticly weaken Hayate use of this power, all he gains is

* The user's physical strength, speed, and durability drastically increases.

* The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become more powerful.

* The user can have the natural energy surrounding them become an extension of their body, increasing the reach of their attacks.

* The user gains the ability to sense the chakra around them.

Bloodline Trait: Rinnegan - Six Paths of Pain, Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Techinque, Master of all five Elements, also allows the user to see chakra, including an otherwise hidden barrier like a force fields.

Bio:

Rules:

1. Stay Active

2. No spamming

3. No flamming

4. No Godmoding

5: No one liner posts must have at least 5-10 sentences for a good quality post.[/align]

[align=center]
[b]Name[/b]
Illidan Stormrage
[b]Age[/b]
???
[b]Gender[/b]
Male
[b]Appearance[/b]
http://abbadon82.deviantart.com/art/Illidan-Stormrage-103503247
[b]Village[/b]
N/A
[b]Weapon[/b]
Blades Of Azzinoth X2 (In Appearance)
[b]Element[/b]
Fire And Dark(Custom/Bloodline)
[b]Jutsu[/b]
[Spoiler]
[i]Ancient Fire Release: Deathly Inferno
Ancient Fire Release: Eternal Blaze
Ancient Fire Release: Hell King Inferno
Ancient Fire Release: Flame Prison
Demonic Release: Shadow Blast
Demonic Release: Aura of Dread
Demonic Release: Flames of Azzinoth
Demonic Release: Draw Soul
Demonic Release: Dark Barrage
Demonic Seal: Death's Chain And Seal[/i]
[/Spoiler]
[b]Bloodline Trait[/b]
[i]Demonology-[/i] Illidan Has The Ability to Summon Some Demonic Minions(Voidwalkers, Felguards, And Doomguards) And Use The Very Jutsu Type: Demonic Release.
[b]Bio[/b]
Illidan Stormrage Was One Of The People To Witness The First The Eye, But Was Seal Away By Maiev Shadowsong, The One Who Was Supposed To Keep His Sealed Forever; Using The "Demonic Seal: Death's Chain And Seal" Jutsu, Killing Himself, To Keep Illidan 'Dead' Until The Demonic Iris' Return. When Illidan Had Awoken, He Was In The Future, And In the Time Of Naruto's Saga; The Saga Where The World Had Been Spilt Into Nations, Not A War-Torn World Like His Was.
[Spoiler=Sample]
Once Illidan Realized His Home And World Had Changed, His Wings Unfolded And He Shot Up Into The Sky And Roared: "Imprisoned For Ten Million Years. Banished From [i]My[/i] Own Homeland. . . And Now You Dare Enter MY Realm? You Are Not Prepared. . . " As He Spoke He Became Surrounded By An Aura Of Green Flames Appeared Around Him, And His Blades Of Azzinoth Shot Up From the Ground Of His Ruined Tomb, And Into His Blazing Palms. His Mouth In A Furious Smile. . . Ready To Kill.
[/Spoiler]
[/align]

Can i join ?

Name: Ingo Uchiha

Appearance:

Village: Hidden Village in the Leaf

Weapon: Sword

Element: Fire , Lightning

[spoiler=Jutsus]

Chidori

Summoning ( Tiger )

Fire Release : Fire Ball Jutsu

Fire Release : Fire Dragon

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique

Lighting Release : Lightning Strike

Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana

and when i have more Points Chidori Current (aka Chidori Nagashi)

Bloodline Trait: Sharingan

Bio: I'll edit .. Can't think of anything -.-

I'd join later

[align=center]

*Sigh* Saruto Returns. . .Oh Joy' date=' The Person Mirage always Beats On. . . Least I'm an Anti-Hero, So I Don't Got To Be A Goody-Goody.

[/align']

And you with your Warcraft Reference? Whatever at least it was different from what I was expecting. Can we have custom villages? I have a fun idea I want to try out.

I'd join later

[align=center]

*Sigh* Saruto Returns. . .Oh Joy' date=' The Person Mirage always Beats On. . . Least I'm an Anti-Hero, So I Don't Got To Be A Goody-Goody.

[/align']

And you with your Warcraft Reference? Whatever at least it was different from what I was expecting. Can we have custom villages? I have a fun idea I want to try out.

[align=center]

I Wouldn't Think We Could Make Custom Villages(But I Did, And I Statded Its Now Ruins). . . Wait: You Played WoW/Warcraft? Who'da Thought.[/align]

Can we Make Our own Jutsu?

Yes plz do

I wonder where you got the name =.= anyway I will join I guess. Been bored.

Hmmmmm IDK lol The name just seemed to fit with the plot lol.

[align=center]

Name

Illidan Stormrage

???

Male

Appearance

Illidan Stormrage

Village

N/A

Weapon

Blades Of Azzinoth X2 (In Appearance)

Element

Dark(Custom/Bloodline)

Jutsu

Demonic Release: Shadow Blast

Demonic Release: Aura of Dread

Demonic Release: Flames of Azzinoth

Demonic Release: Draw Soul

Demonic Release: Dark Barrage

Demonic Seal: Death's Chain And Seal

Bloodline Trait

Demonology- Illidan Has The Ability to Summon Some Demonic Minions(Voidwalkers' date=' Felguards, And Doomguards) And Use The Very Jutsu Type: Demonic Release.

[b']Bio[/b]

Illidan Stormrage Was One Of The People To Witness The First The Eye, But Was Seal Away By Maiev Shadowsong, The One Who Was Supposed To Keep His Sealed Forever; Using The "Demonic Seal: Death's Chain And Seal" Jutsu, Killing Himself, To Keep Illidan 'Dead' Until The Demonic Iris' Return. When Illidan Had Awoken, He Was In The Future, And In the Time Of Naruto's Saga; The Saga Where The World Had Been Spilt Into Nations, Not A War-Torn World Like His Was.

[spoiler=Sample]

Once Illidan Realized His Home And World Had Changed, His Wings Unfolded And He Shot Up Into The Sky And Roared: "Imprisoned For Ten Million Years. Banished From My Own Homeland. . . And Now You Dare Enter MY Realm? You Are Not Prepared. . . " As He Spoke He Became Surrounded By An Aura Of Green Flames Appeared Around Him, And His Blades Of Azzinoth Shot Up From the Ground Of His Ruined Tomb, And Into His Blazing Palms. His Mouth In A Furious Smile. . . Ready To Kill.

[/align]

Accepted under the condition that you are not a main bad guy, you are more of a evil ninja that serves the purpose of helping "train" or as a launching shield for the good ninja, I may allow you later on to join the evil side but that is unkown As of now, Also their will be a limited amount of evil ninja to join for this reason. As of now its more about training the good side for the forth coming of the Demonic Shinobi known only as the blood moon Iris (as of now anyway) the limited bad guys can decide on their goals but it will not include anything about the moon and this unidentified Ninja. They will searve as the stepping stone for it.

I'd join later

OK thanks

Can i join ?

Name: Ingo Uchiha

Appearance:

Village: Hidden Village in the Leaf

Weapon: Sword

Element: Fire ' date=' Lightning

[spoiler=Jutsus']

Chidori

Summoning ( Tiger )

Fire Release : Fire Ball Jutsu

Fire Release : Fire Dragon

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique

Lighting Release : Lightning Strike

Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana

and when i have more Points Chidori Current (aka Chidori Nagashi)

Bloodline Trait: Sharingan

Bio: I'll edit .. Can't think of anything -.-

Needs BIO and cannot have a name from the show and no Cannon characters.

I'd join later

[align=center]

[/align']

Mirage yes you can. I'm going to make an announcment that everyone that chooses one of the limited evil side ninja must make a second good app that way If I choose to negate that former evil clan/ ninja group you can still RP with this series.

lol OK mirage' date=' Untouched ok I missed that part your accepted[hr']

But I suggest you get some other jutsu because you cannot use Bloodline for a while

[align=center]

. . . He ALREADY Has It(Well, The Jutsu Anyway, Not The Demon Summoning Shiz) If Not: Can They ALL Be Custom, Not Related To Bloodline Thought, But Like Ancient Jutsu?

[/align]

But I suggest you get some other jutsu because you cannot use Bloodline for a while

[align=center]

. . . He ALREADY Has It(Well, The Jutsu Anyway, Not The Demon Summoning Shiz) If Not: Can They ALL Be Custom, Not Related To Bloodline Thought, But Like Ancient Jutsu?

[/align]

Yes he may have it but at the beginning no one knows how to use their Kekkai Genkai, that is part of the Character development to learn to use your major ability/Bloodline trait.

[align=center]

[/align]

Yes he may have it but at the beginning no one knows how to use their Kekkai Genkai, that is part of the Character development to learn to use your major ability/Bloodline trait.

[align=center]

*Sigh* the Demon Summonign IS The Major Part Of His Kekkai Genkai, The Demonic Jutsu Are Useable For Everyone From A Few Mill Years Ago. . .

Editing App

[/align]

=Name: Zak ]

Appearance:

Weapon: Elemental's

Element: Water & Fire

Jutsu: [spoiler=Jutsu: ]

1. Black Rain Jutsu

( Tiger, Snake, Tiger )

2. Fireball Jutsu

( Snake-Ram-Monkey-Boar-Horse-Tiger )

3. Dragon Flame Jutsu

( Dragon-Snake-Tiger )

4. Water Dragon Jutsu

( Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird )

5. Water ball Jutsu

( Rooster, Tiger, Rabit, Dragon )

6. Water Clone

( Tiger )

7. Water Wall

( Bird, Snake, Tiger )

8. Water Prison Jutsu

( Snake, Sheep, Tiger, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, )

9. Turtle shield jutsu

( Bird, Monkey, Turtle )

10. Summoning Jutsu

( Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram )

11. Water Bullet Jutsu

( Snake, Tiger, Boar, Tiger, Monkey )

12. Infinite Sharks

( Shark, Serpent, Dragon, Monkey, Shark, Shark. )

13. Burning Hell Technique

( Ox, Tiger, Horse, Ram, Boar, Bird, Dragon, Tiger )

14. Ice Element, One Horned Whale

( Tiger, Bird, Horse, Boar, Dog )

15. Water Dragon Bullet

( Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger )

16. Phoenix Flower Jutsu

( Rat, Ox, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger )

17. Ice Element, Black Dragon Blizzard

( Bird, Snake, Monkey, Tiger, Dog )

18. Substitution Jutsu

( Tiger, Boar, Ox, Snake )

19. Transformation.

20. Ice style, Ice pillar Jutsu

( Ox, Bird, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, )

Bloodline Trait: Doubutsu

[spoiler=Bio: ]His family is verry famous for having many sumoning jutsu, and there knowledge about animal's is 2nd only to clan's that specialize in a spacific animal, (Inuzuka & Aburame clan's) and even that is up for debate. Although Zak is considered a failure by his clan & fellow ninja, he still has a high knowledge of animal's & gives everything he's got to do what he belives is right, reguardless of the mission.

[spoiler=OOC: 1 thing.]

1. Jashin Techniques make it so that you can NEVER DIE, dont you think there should be a higher cost?

i wou ld like to join, how ever, i would like to add a tweak or two... i'll send them to you in pm, along with the majority of my app sheet.

Name: toto

Appearance: shall be in pm

Village: in pm.

Weapon: a razor wire chain, a black katana five feet long with a heart with horns on the handle, and his guantlet.

Element: sand and ink

Jutsu: shall send in pm

Bloodline Trait: in pm

Bio: in pm.

Name: Saruto Desa

Appearance: [spoiler=pic]144c648.png

Weapon: Hammer

Element: Lightning and Earth

Jutsu: [spoiler=jutsus]

1.)Summoning Jutsu:(Lightning animals)

2.)Lightning Style:Lightning barrier

3.)Thundering Losus

4.)Earth Style:Headhunter Jutsu

5.)Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison

6.)Lightning Bolt Jutsu

7.)Lightning Hammer Jutsu

8.)Lightning Release: Lightning Storm

9.)Mud Clone Jutsu

10.)Mass Mud Clones Jutsu

11.)Mud Wall Jutsu

12.)Double Mud Wall Jutsu

13.)Dynamic Entry

14.)Lightning Mode Jutsu

15.)Lightning Mode: Flying Thunder God Technique

16.)Lightning Speed Jutsu(in Lightning Mode)

17.)Mass Lightning Bolt Jutsu(in Lightning Mode)

18.)Lightning Style:Power of Lightning Jutsu(in Lightning Mode)

19.)Lightning Release:Lightning Bolt of the Heavens Jutsu(not god jutsu and in Lightning Mode)

20.)Control Lightning Jutsu

21.)Double Lightning Bolt Jutsu

22.)Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu

Bloodline Trait: Can control lightning, Lightngan

Bio: Saruto was born in the Hidden Leaf Village. He became Genin when he was 10. His father teach Saruto the ways of the Desa Clan when he was 11. When he was 14 he because a Chunin. Also he learn Lightning Mode Jutsu. Today he is 15 and has a lot of jutsus.

Archived