Card Remakes and Recreations

fortycal86

[spoiler=Fiber Dragon {Cyber Dragon Remake}]213069q.jpg[spoiler=Effect]If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 EARTH Monster from your hand to your Deck, then draw 1 card. This card cannot be used for a Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster.

[spoiler=Image Credit]deviantart.com

[spoiler=Sinister Sea Serpent {Sinister Serpent Remake}]213069v.jpg[spoiler=Effect]During your Standby Phase, if a "Sinister Sea Serpent" exists in your Graveyard, you can return it to your hand. You cannot activate this effect if there are any monsters in your Graveyard that are not WATER monsters. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Sinister Sea Serpent" during your Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Image Credit]I took the original image and edited it myself

[spoiler=Magnetic Storm {Heavy Storm Remake}]213069.jpg[spoiler=Effect]Choose one of the following effects.

-Destroy all face down Spell and Trap Cards on field.

-Destroy all face up Spell Cards on the field.

-Destroy all face up Trap Cards on the field.

[spoiler=Trust and Betrayal {Brain Control Remake}]213069p.jpg[spoiler=Effect]Select 1 face up monster your opponent controls. Pay Life Points equal to the ATK of the selected monster and take control of that monster until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Mutation {Metamorphosis Remake}]213069m.jpg[spoiler=Effect]Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck with the same Level, Type and Attribute as the Tributed monster.

I would like to hear your opinions on my cards. I want to know if there broken or great remakes and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. Also if my OCG is a little off please correct me and if you can, tell me if you like the images. I will give +REP for those who review or help.

Archived