Elemental Hero Mirage Neos

SkippyBaker

[align=center]Hey, my archive should be back up soon, but for now I've decided to make this a single card thread until I finish editing my other cards. So here's the card, it fuses Elemental Hero Neos and Mirage Knight, eh, now there's a fusion. I did the holo and the gold sticker in GIMP, and like I've said before, ask me if you want something done to your cards, I do holos, stickers, some renders and lots more :-D

0elementalheromirageneos.jpg

Elemental Hero Mirage Neos

LIGHT

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Mirage Knight"

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Any damage to the controller of this card from battle involving this monster becomes 0. When this card battles another monster, during damage calculation only, increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the attack target. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of the monsters you used as Fusion Materials to Fusion Summon this card.

ATK/3800 DEF/3000

artwork by NickLD

more to come, I promise :-)

upcoming cards:

more E-Heroes

some Neo-Spacians

lots more fusions

and maybe, just maybe, some Exodia support

[/align]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lily

Fiendish Time Wizard: Once per turn, roll a 6 sided die. If the result is 1,3 or 5, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If the result is 2,4, or 6 , destroy all monsters you control are destroyed (excluding this card) and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters.

Fiendish Time Wizard: Once per turn' date=' roll a 6 sided die. If the result is 1,3 or 5, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If the result is 2,4, or 6 , destroy all monsters you control are destroyed (excluding this card) and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters.

[/quote']

Thank you, I'll work on fixing that, did you get the picture?

I see you used LiAM's custom Attributes too. Very interesting. I also admit, Fiendish Time Wizard was the best pic so far. But the Exodia pic, the Attribute stands out too much, because it is like, bright, while the rest is all darkened. You see what I mean. Still good though.

I don't really rate cards, unless it is required.

I see you used LiAM's custom Attributes too. Very interesting. I also admit' date=' Fiendish Time Wizard was the best pic so far. But the Exodia pic, the Attribute stands out too much, because it is like, bright, while the rest is all darkened. You see what I mean. Still good though.

[/quote']

Yea, I was sort of thinking the same thing about the attribute, and what if rating these was required, huh? Just kidding, but thanks for the advice, but really, any rating?

Can you PM the image for that Exodia card? I just LOVE IT! With OUT the HOLO.

Yea, of course I can :D

I see you used LiAM's custom Attributes too. Very interesting. I also admit' date=' Fiendish Time Wizard was the best pic so far. But the Exodia pic, the Attribute stands out too much, because it is like, bright, while the rest is all darkened. You see what I mean. Still good though.

[/quote']

Yea, I was sort of thinking the same thing about the attribute, and what if rating these was required, huh? Just kidding, but thanks for the advice, but really, any rating?

Can you PM the image for that Exodia card? I just LOVE IT! With OUT the HOLO.

Yea' date=' of course I can :-)

[/quote']

Nah, rating can be sometimes be different to some people based on their rating systems. So I'd rather not have a rating period unless it is stated.

NO on the Exodia card due to it being a pointless card cause once you have all 5 cards in your hand you basically WIN the game anyways... So potentially look into changing it to make it a Synchro or Fusion... possibly or something...

Blader Judge - take out "added to your hand" part of the 2nd effect

Fiendish Time Wizard.... doesn't look tooo fiendish...

Archived