Phoenix Knight

Immortal Chaos

144706v.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. If this card is the only monster card in your Graveyard during your Standby-Phase, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove 1 Fire monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Pic Found on Deviant Art

But you have to pay 500 to Special Summon it, not to mention you have to Sac two monsters just to get it to the field. SO I dont really see how it's effect makes it OP'ed, and it's ATK only goes as high as 2800, its like Curse of Vampire, in order to make it 2500 and thats not OP'ed?

Looks pretty good to me. An effect that really works well together, balanced, so yeah, good job!

only problem I can see (may be more though), fire is an attribute, not a type, and you usually just go FIRE, not Fire-attribute or anything either. if you want a type, you should go Pyro

...But i'd stick with FIRE.

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. If this card is the only monster card in your Graveyard during your Standby-Phase, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Name - 7/10.

Pic - 7/10.

Effect - 6/10.

Total - 20/30.

Archived