New Level 10 Synchro: "Gale Force Magician" (Formerly Tempest Mage) EFFECT UPDATED!!!

178778b.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more Level 4 or lower non-Tuner monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned while you have 3 or less monsters in your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, if there are no monsters in your Graveyard, destroy this card. Once per turn, if your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, you can pay 1000 Life Points to allow this card to attack your opponent directly until the End Phase. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position. When a monster Special Summoned this way would be sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead. If your opponent activates this effect, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase of your next turn.

Ok I adjusted the effect so the cost to attack directly is a thousand again...

I also increased the ATK boost to 1000 again

I made it so that this card can only be summoned while you have 3 or less monsters in your Graveyard

Also any monster that your opponent summons from your Graveyard is removed from play when/if it is destroyed, so this card cant sustain itself just by destroying the oponent's defense position monsters

I think I've managed to balance the card out this time, so tell me what you think!

Archived