Pokemon: Giritina's Rampage {Co-Owned by pegasasu. JOIN PLEASE!!!!}

~bunny~

If this is a bad thread, sorry, I just joined yesterday. And the pokemon are actually my pokemon that I have in the game.

Plot

Giritina has gone crazy. He is going on a rampage, destroying every region, and everything in it. He has gotten to every region except Sinnoh, the one you are currently traveling in. Are you going to stop Giritina? Or be one of the pokemon he has controlled?

App.

Name:

Human or Evil Pokemon?:

Appereance (If pokemon, just put what pokemon you are):

Badges:

Pokemon (only six, levels up to 75):

Other (optional):

My App.

Name: Miri

Human or Evil Pokemon?: Human

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl/HayBev/Hayleys%20Pics/Girls/Hayley/Brown%20Hair/anime_girl_fav0002.jpg

Badges: all

Pokemon (only six, levels up to 75): Espeon 69, Vaporeon 75, Umbreon 73, Flareon 64, Leofeon 67, and Glaceon 74

Other (optional): ---

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure , I'm in ^^

1 thing , Just wait . People will join ^^.

Name: Alazka

Appereance (If pokemon, just put what pokemon you are): http://magic-the-echidna.deviantart.com/art/Alaska-Arrancar-119379836

Badges: All badges

Pokemon (only six, levels up to 75): Torterra[lv.71] , Umbreon[lv.68] , Gligar[lv.65] & Buizel[lv.66]

Other (optional): -

we just need an evil controller. But ok. And im already accepted.

Name: Roze

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/BlackFox_BlackMoon/girlinbluedress.jpg

Badges: all

Pokemon (only six, levels up to 75): Torterra 75, Empoleon 69, Infernape 71, Staraptor 70, Giraffirig 73, Rapidash 68

Other (optional): ---

App.

Name:Zack

Human or Evil Pokemon?:Human

Appereance (If pokemon, just put what pokemon you are):a kid in ripped but otherwise nice clothes with bright blue eyes and shiny blond hair...

Badges:8

Pokemon (only six, levels up to 75): Amparos75,Sceptile75,Metagross74,Charizard74,Alakazam73,Feraligater73

Other (optional):He has a crush on Roze

Giratina.

Name: Giratina

Human/Evil Pokemon: Evil Pokemon

Appearance: Giratina

Pokemon: Giratina (Myself) Lv. 75

Other (optional): Giratina has gone crazy. He is going on a rampage, destroying every region, and everything in it. He has gotten to every region except Sinnoh.

umm.. isnt Dialga better then Giratina though..? Giratina's a legendery but dialga is the deity of time

id rather dialga anyway' date=' muck around with the time continuum ^_^

[/quote']

Ooc: You have no Idea of the Power Giratina possesses. You do realize that in one of the Pokemon Movies, Giratina tried and almost killed Dialga at the beginning of the movie.

Somewhere far away.....

Giratina: GGGHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This Scream could be heard all over Sinnoh)

ooc: rly? oh well atleast i can muck with space continuum that means i can push our existence into a time after ive gone ^_^

IC: exits from the small dimension it and Palkia usually travle through into the human world floating high in the sky charging a hyper beam

Archived