Little Beast

I started making it today but came up with the idea a months ago. If any newbie plans to build this deck but can't get the synchros then don't use summoner monk and just use 2 G.B. Samnite in place of them so you can side in a G.B. Bestiari by dropping from the side deck 1 DNA Surgery and add 1 or 2 G.B. Gyzarus to your Extra Deck. G.B. Samnite will also be great with Tree Otter. Airbellum is great with Sea Koala. The best part about this deck is it's almost completly immune to C.C.V. the major weakness is D.D.V. and Skill Drain.

Monsters(20):

Summoner Monk x2

Rescue Cat x2

X-Saber Airbellum x3

Catnipped Kitty x3

Tree Otter x3

Sea Koala x3

Gyaku-Gire Panda x3

Moja x1

Spells(10):

Monster Reborn x1

Heavy Storm x1

Giant Trunade x1

Enemy Controller x2

The Big March of Animals x2

Wild Nature's Release x3

Traps(10):

Mirror Force x1

Beast Soul Swap x3

Limit Reverse x3

Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane x3

Extra Deck(15):

Stardust Dragon x2

Black Rose Dragon x2

Goyo Guardian x1

Thought Ruler Archfiend x2

Dark Strike Fighter x2

Magical Android x2

Iron Chain Dragon x2

Arcanite Magician x1

Tempest Magician x1

Side Deck(15):

Behemoth The King of All Animals x2

Moja x2

Phantom of Chaos x2

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast x2

Ojama Trio x1

Imperial Iron Wall x1

Return From The Different Dimension x1

Solemn Judgment x2

Pot of Avarice x2

How To Play:

- Summon Summoner Monk -> Rescue Cat

- Send Rescue Cat for Sea Koala and Tree Otter or Gyaku-Gire Panda and Catnipped Kitty

- Use the effect of Sea Koala and Tree Otter or of Catnipped Kitty.

- Attack

- Special Summon Rescue Cat with Limit Reverse or Spiritual Earth Art-Kurogane or Monster Reborn

- Send Rescue Cat for 2 X-Saber Airbellum

- Synchro Summon for Goyo Guardian and Dark Strike Fighter

- Tribute the other beast with DSF

- End your turn

How it's supposed to work:

It is ment to control the opponent's monster's ATK and DEF using your monsters while at the same time doing massive damage.

very well put together for a 1 star member, it makes sense, it has the right number of cards and the best thing is....

you didn't use magic cylinder!!!

this should get sticked becuase this topic shows people that a new member can actually make a deck that makes sense, well done dude, you have my priase

very well put together for a 1 star member' date=' it makes sense, it has the right number of cards and the best thing is....

you didn't use magic cylinder!!!

this should get sticked becuase this topic shows people that a new member can actually make a deck that makes sense, well done dude, you have my priase

[/quote']

i may be a new member on here but I have been playing IRL for about 10 years or more. I know magic cylinder is meh it can be good at times but only if you don't have a card you need then you use it other wise you use mirror force or something better than magic cylinder. Thanks for the compliment also. Can you tell me if this is the first Little Beast deck you've ever seen? Also what's great is you don't even need the synchro deck if you want to make it cheaper and have the only expensive card be Mirror Force you can throw in stuff like Nimble Mommonga, Nimble Musasabi and Maji-Gire Panda(for more ATK boosting) and if you don't have the money for Solemn put DNA Surgery to use with Berserking and Maji-Gire and if you don't have the money for Phoenix Wing then put in Shrink. It's basically ATK control.

from what i've seen' date=' not sure if someone posted 1 before though, i run CB's so that's what i usually tend to look for

[/quote']

cool CB is fun my friend did an evil move with CB he brought out Power Tool Dragon using Cat Synchro by Summoner Monk -> rescue Cat -> CB Amethyst Cat and X-Saber Airbellum synchro with his CB Amber Mammoth for Power Tool Dragon use effect select all 3 Crystal Release equip one to Amethyst Cat when his turn ends he places 2 CB in spell and trap 1 being amethyst cat the other being what ever he wants.

from what i've seen' date=' not sure if someone posted 1 before though, i run CB's so that's what i usually tend to look for

[/quote']

cool CB is fun my friend did an evil move with CB he brought out Power Tool Dragon using Cat Synchro by Summoner Monk -> rescue Cat -> CB Amethyst Cat and X-Saber Airbellum synchro with his CB Amber Mammoth for Power Tool Dragon use effect select all 3 Crystal Release equip one to Amethyst Cat when his turn ends he places 2 CB in spell and trap 1 being amethyst cat the other being what ever he wants.

lol nice to see some1 else figured out power tool had synergy with cat. i use dig beak and symbols of duty with power tool for more abuse XD

Archived