Combustion Chamber

Axoren

[spoiler=Combustion Chamber]326388t.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster can be equipped with a maximum of 3 Union Monsters. When the monster equipped with this card is equipped with 3 Union Monsters, destroy all cards on the field and send them to the Graveyard. For each card destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect, your opponent takes 500 damage.

Yet again, screwing up the regular game mechanics with new cards!

Anyone care to do an OCG check or rating?

pic doesn't seem to suit the name all that well

the idea is sound though

8/10

It wasn't easy to find an image or a name for this one. However' date=' I was completely set on the effect.

Agreed

Single word post with no rating? That's disappointing :\.

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position.

Basic Union Preface

When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster can be equipped with a maximum of 3 Union Monsters.

Changes how Union Monsters work for the equipped monster. Normally you can only equip 1 per card.

When the monster equipped with this card is equipped with 3 Union Monsters, destroy all cards on the field and send them to the Graveyard.

When you equip the equipped card with a total of 3 Union monsters, everything on the field dies.

For each card destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect, your opponent takes 500 damage.

Count how many things die, multiply that by 500, deal that much damage to your opponent.

I don't know how to make it simpler.

..It's a Union monster. Oh my god' date=' people. <_<

This + Roll Out! = LET'S GET TO WORK.

Unions are funny in their own right, and this would do some hilarious **** with them. I like it.

8/10.

[/quote']

I can see that it's a Union Monster, I have Eyes. The first sentence is worded wrong, so I don't know what he means.

..It's a Union monster. Oh my god' date=' people. <_<

This + Roll Out! = LET'S GET TO WORK.

Unions are funny in their own right, and this would do some hilarious **** with them. I like it.

8/10.

[/quote']

I can see that it's a Union Monster, I have Eyes. The first sentence is worded wrong, so I don't know what he means.

Read my post. I elaborated enough to teach a monkey Algebra.

OCG Fix: This is what you meant to say.

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Card, or unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster can be equipped with a maximum of 3 Union Monsters. When the monster equipped with this card is equipped with 3 Union Monsters, destroy all cards on the field and send them to the Graveyard. For each card destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect, your opponent takes 500 damage.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 7/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 23/30.

OCG Fix: This is what you meant to say.

Once per turn' date=' if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster, which you control as an Equip Card, or unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster can be equipped with a maximum of 3 Union Monsters. When the monster equipped with this card is equipped with 3 Union Monsters, destroy all cards on the field and send them to the Graveyard. For each card destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect, your opponent takes 500 damage.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 7/10.

Effect - 8/10.

Total - 23/30.

[/size']

The only thing you changed was the Union Preface used in most Real Union monsters... and it ended up being different from the intended effect. The card it is equipped to must be one you control. It doesn't matter how you control the Union monster when it's treated as an Equip Spell.

"you can equip it to a face-up monster on you control..."

xD

I'll fix that right now, thank you.

Archived