[Obsidian] Fan Fic Set

OmegaWave

[align=center]FAN FIC

I have decided to showcase the cards that will be featured in my new Fan Fic. I've also decided to do something Special: I am releasing cards from 2007 and 2008 that I have never showcased before! With improved OCG of course.

Here is a guide to which '07 and '08 cards are being newly released:

- Flamanoga the Cursed Flame Dragon - 2008

Here is a guide to which cards are being Re-Released for this fanfic:

- Lunaragon - 2009

- Firagon - 2009

- Inferno Rage Ritual - 2009 - Remade Effect

- Darkness Draw - 2007 - Entry for a Father Wolf Contest in '07.

Here is a guide to the new cards:

- Warrior's Tundra

Image Credit: Father Wolf, Photobucket, Google

DarknessDrawRedux.jpgFiragon-1.jpgFlamanoga.jpgInfernoRageRitual-1.jpgLunaragon-1.jpgWarriorsTundra.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lores][spoiler=Lunaragon]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 WATER Attribute and 1 DARK Attribute monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card battles a monster and that monster is not destroyed, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy all cards on the field.

[spoiler=Firagon]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Inferno Rage Ritual". This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Any Battle Damage you take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters on the field. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster in their Graveyard or on their side of the Field with the highest ATK.

[/align]

I can't understand. Those cards have OCG errors

counter = Counter (And you need to put the max number of Counters that the card can have. (max. ??))

Firagon - You captalized Field on the last sentence

Anyway they are good and I want to see you fic :D

I can't understand. Those cards have OCG errors

counter = Counter (And you need to put the max number of Counters that the card can have. (max. ??))

Firagon - You captalized Field on the last sentence

Anyway they are good and I want to see you fic :D

Ritual and Firagon weren't OCG fixed. The others were. But thx.

Archived