[Zeaux] Multi-Use Sun Dragon

Zeaux

[align=center]

Multi-Use Sun Dragon

273350y.jpg

-Card Effect-

Pay 1000 Life Points. Each time a monster you control is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Sun Dragon Token (LIGHT/Dragon-Type/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1500). Eac time a "Sun Dragon Token" is removed from the field you lose 300 Life Points. During your Standby Phase, if you control 4 "Sun Dragon Token", destroy all cards you control to Special Summon 1 "Sun's God Dragon Token" (LIGHT/Dragon-Type/Level 8/ATK 2500/DEF 1400). "Sun's Dragon God Token" cannot be destroyed by a card effect. [/align]

[align=center]Official Obsidian Rating

(OCG Fix)

Pay 1000 Life Points. Each time a monster you control is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Sun Dragon Token (LIGHT/Dragon-Type/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1500). Each time a "Sun Dragon Token" is removed from the field you take 300 damage. During your Standby Phase, if you control 4 "Sun Dragon Token"s, destroy all cards you control and Special Summon 1 "Sun's God Dragon Token" (LIGHT/Dragon-Type/Level 8/ATK 2500/DEF 1400). "Sun's Dragon God Token" cannot be destroyed by a card effect.

Umm, you used "Sun's God Dragon Token" and "Sun's Dragon God Token". I'm not sure which is correct.

(Grading)

OCG - 1.5/2

Picture - 0/2

Usefulness - 1/2

Balance - 2/2

Total - 4.5/8

Grade - C++

(Review)

Tokens galore.

OCG wasn't bad, just a few missing letters and such.

I gave you a 0 for pic because all you did was take the pic from an already existing card. No editing at all.

This card is useful because it's a token summoner....but it's kind of bad because once you get 4, the way it's worded is that you MUST destroy all of your cards to summon a lolATK token. This is why it's balanced...perhaps too balanced.

As mentioned above, definately not your best, my friend. Try putting a smidge more effort into it next time.[/align]

Archived