Phoenix Wright RP (Being Deleted, Don't Post!)

FoolMeNever

I thought I'd make this for fun and see how many people joined. Technically I only need 3 people to join. Here are the character's that you may become.

1. Phoenix Wright

2. The Prosecuter (You may make your own character)

3. The Witness (You may NOT make your own character)

OK, here's the deal. My RP takes place in pretty much the courtroom and other places. The person who is Phoenix Wright I'll pm and tell where he can go and what'll he'll find there, he's also going to present evidence that protects his client. He'll also press the witness on his testimony If you reveal the wrong piece of evidence I'll post and give you a penalty, if you get 5 penalties you lose and your client is declared guilty, then we move on to the next level :) . The prosecuter is supposed to call Phoenix's bluffs, and present evidence that could harm Phoenix's client. I'll pm the prosecuter's evidence at the beginning of court, also, I'll pm you who you need to call first. The witness has almost the most important job, except for the fact that he/she doesn't do much, all you have to do is state your testimony and reveal more things as Phoenix presses on you. I'll pm you everything you need to say and I'll pm who you are of course. I'm almost every other character. Phoenix, I'll pm you your client and and the autopsy for the victim. OK, this should be fun. I hope people post.

Archived