Power Tool Dragon/Assault Mode - [Alf] - [My first in months]

Mehmani

[align=center]

[spoiler=Woah, this is strange. I haven't been in this section for a while. Hmm, it feels really weird, yet quite nice at the same time. I made this card while listening to Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel. But, here it is.]

185885.jpg

[/align]

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select up to 5 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck, have your opponent pick 3 of them at random, and add them to your hand. Remove the remaining cards from play. If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead and inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Power Tool Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Image by Kuribo Knight.

Render by Blood Rose.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select up to 5 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck, have your opponent pick 3 of them at random, and add them to your hand. Remove the remaining 2 cards from play. If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can destroy an equipped Equip Spell Card instead and inflict 500 Damage to your opponent. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Power Tool Dragon" from your Graveyard.

oh i didn't know that...

Name - 10/10 -- because that is what it would be lolz

Pic - 9/10 -- Interesting Picture... better then what i've been able to find

Effect - 9/10 -- Seems' date=' interesting

Total - 28/30

[/quote']

Kuribo Knight's custom picture archive is in the Showcase forum. You can use them with credit.

Guest JoshIcy

Is it just me' date=' or is Icy almost spamming some of the CC threads?

[/quote']

Most cards these days aren't worth a breakdown.

And the fact that people still rate cards, not on the idea kinda has me bleh.

Archived