1.No Spamming.

2.No Flammimg.

3.You can Enter any card.

4.End Date is 10th July.

5.You can only enter 1 card

6.I will be the judge.

7.Entry Fee is 10 points.

8.Max Entries is 40

9.Chances of Winning increases if you make an Effect Monster.

Prizes:

1st= 3 reps and 20 points

2nd= 2 reps and 10 points

3rd= 1 rep and 5 points

[spoiler=People Who Entered]

1. DeMeNTed

2. Monkey

3. Froggyman2

4. DEATHBRINGERDX

5. Crisis King

6. David_Betancourt

7. fortycal86

8. :: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

9. turtleking281

10. DesCrow

11. gustavosuarez

12. TheWorm 55

13. pitski

14. Fayaz Rahaman (Not Paid)

[align=center]>>>> Nevel Eradicator <<<<

6ie3np.png[/align]

Effect:

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type monster. Each time your opponent Summons a monster, place 1 Mist Counter on it (max. 5). Monsters gain 200 DEF for each Mist Counter on them. Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Mist Counter on a monster your opponent controls. If a monster attacks with 1 or more Mist Counters on it, the controller of the targeted monster can change the attack target to another monster on his/her field. The controller of the targeted monster can use this effect as many times per turn as the number of Mist Counters on the 1st attacking monster during the Battle Phase of that turn.

[align=center]2c0mxh.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck. As long as there is a Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck, your opponent cannot draw outside of his/her Draw Phase. When this card sends a monster to the Graveyard by battle, place 1 Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard. As long as there is a Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from his/her Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Scarlet Moon and Red Moon Counter(s).[/align]

6ie3np.png[/align]

Effect:

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type monster. Each time your opponent Summons a monster' date=' place 1 Mist Counter on it (max. 5). Monsters gain 200 DEF for each Mist Counter on them. Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Mist Counter on a monster your opponent controls. If a monster attacks with 1 or more Mist Counters on it, the controller of the targeted monster can change the attack target to another monster on his/her field. The controller of the targeted monster can use this effect as many times per turn as the number of Mist Counters on the 1st attacking monster during the Battle Phase of that turn.

[/quote']

I WAS going to enter then I saw DeMeNTeD, and I realised I'm screwed.

6ie3np.png[/align]

Effect:

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type monster. Each time your opponent Summons a monster' date=' place 1 Mist Counter on it (max. 5). Monsters gain 200 DEF for each Mist Counter on them. Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Mist Counter on a monster your opponent controls. If a monster attacks with 1 or more Mist Counters on it, the controller of the targeted monster can change the attack target to another monster on his/her field. The controller of the targeted monster can use this effect as many times per turn as the number of Mist Counters on the 1st attacking monster during the Battle Phase of that turn.

[/quote']

I WAS going to enter then I saw DeMeNTeD, and I realised I'm screwed.

This, I won't stand a chance if I enter now.

298616.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters on the field. When this card destroys a card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon one LIGHT monster with an ATK of 1800 or less in face-up attack position from your hand.

Guest Tiger

[align=center]66656.jpg

You may treat the Normal Summon of this card as a Special Summon. If you select Special Summon, your opponent can select a Monster Card from his/her Graveyard and Special Summon the monster to the field in face-up Defense Position.[/align]

I'll aim for 3rd place, lol. points in a minute.

218484sur.jpg

Lore: 2 Tuners + 1 "Devastation Synchron"

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0 until your opponent's next End Phase, to send all Spell & Trap Cards on your opponent's field to the Graveyard, and inflict Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the amount of Spell & Trap Cards sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect x 400. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle while it's ATK and DEF are 0, Damage Calculation is halved.

Points sent, here's my card.

213069q.jpg[spoiler=Effect]If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 EARTH Monster from your hand to your Deck, then draw 1 card. This card cannot be used for a Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster.

[spoiler=Image Credit]deviantart.com

[align=center]190835.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 2 Spell Cards from your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each card in your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon 2 "Magical Spirit Tokens" (Fairy-Type/ LIGHT/ Level 3/ ATK 700/ DEF 500) to your field. When a "Magical Spirit Token" is destroyed, draw 1 card from your Deck. You can Tribute 4 "Magical Spirit Tokens" you control to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon up to 3 "Magical Spirit Tokens" (Fairy-Type/ LIGHT/ Level 3/ ATK 700/DEF 500) to your field.[/align]

159121z.jpg

Effect:

Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points place 1 Yummy-Veggie Counter (max. 6) on this card. Place 2 Yummy-Veggie Counters on this card if it destroys a monster as a result of battle. This card gains x100 ATK for each Yummy-Veggie Counter on it. You can remove 2 Yummy-Veggie Counters from this card to shuffle 1 card from your Graveyard into your Deck.

Image Credit: EoNBlitz

i enter. here is my card.

33065j.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Each time that a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card to decrease the ATK and DEF of all opponent monsters on the field by 300 for the number of removed counters, until the end of this turn.

Meh, even though I don't stand a chance, I'll try my best. I holosheeted this image just now.

315375h.jpg

LORE:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 DARK monsters you control. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This card cannot attack directly on a turn that its effect is activated. When this card attacks twice during the same Battle Phase, add 1 DARK monster with 1500 or less ATK from your deck to your hand.

Points sent.

Alaynafinal.png

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control and removing from play 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can send any number of cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard to place an equal amount of Spell Counters on this card (max. 3). Each time your opponent Summons a monster, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card and send 1 monster you control other than this card to the bottom of your Deck to destroy the Summoned monster during the End Phase. When this card has no Spell Counters while it is face-up on the field, return this card to your hand. When your opponent activates a card effect, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard and pay 200 Life Points to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

Hmm... seems like there's some pretty good cards here making it a good competition.

Some are not brave enough to take on these contest legends but I will enter with 1 of my best cards.

It's a Dark Synchro:

grodzdarksunoverlord.png

[spoiler=Effect]1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

Each time your opponent Summons a monster, you can destroy a card you control. If that card was a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 "Dark Sun Counter" on this card (Max. 5). Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 Life Points damage to your opponent for each "Dark Sun Counter" on this card. You can remove 3 "Dark Sun Counters" from this card to Special Summon 1 "Dark Sun Token" (Warrior-Type / DARK / Level 3 / ATK 1500 / DEF 1500). You can Release a "Dark Sun Token" to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500.

Credit goes to bloodshadow for making the Dark Synchro

Image from Nightmarian's image archive.

Archived