Shadow Resonator Dragon

Another Dragon. Now this one i want to know if its too OP'ed I but a weakness, so I think its pretty balanced.

70465e.jpg

1 Tuner and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 1 Synchro monster from the Graveyard to the owner's Extra Deck. Once per Battle Phase, the controller of this card can discard 3 cards from their hand, to negate the activation of Spell or Trap cards that target this card

Rate & Comment

1st hard to read the name of the card.

"1 Tuner and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 1 Synchro monster from the Graveyard to the owner's Extra Deck. Once per turn, the controller of this card can discard all cards in their hand to negate the activation of Spell and Trap cards that target this card during the Battle Phase."

also since your putting a number on the cards that have to be discarded in order to negate the activations, i would suggest you lower the number cards needed to be discard and change this part: "Once per Battle Phase, the controller of this card can discard X card(s) from their hand, to negate the activation of Spell or Trap cards that target this card." replacing "X" with a number

Archived