Revival Teleport

Father Wolf

[align=center]2941a.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Activate only when you control 1 face-up Psychic-Type monster and no other Spell or Trap cards. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard. It cannot attack until your second Battle Phase after this card's activation. That monster's effect(s) is negated.

CnC pwease =3

[/align]

Image by: Me

Do you want to use my images for your cards click here

Guest JoshIcy

I don't like the idea of CnC"ing" a CC Card... Really. Makes it sound like there is an unnatural standard.

Not bad, but easy synch much?

I don't like the idea of CnC"ing" a CC Card... Really. Makes it sound like there is an unnatural standard.

Not bad' date=' but easy synch much?

[/quote']

=P i wanted more than just "Cool card bro *insert Rating*"

that was the idea because the only thing Psychics have going for them (right now as of late) is there synchro's

Just 1 thing

"Non" is not capitalized :/

Picture looks like Monster Gate :D

hmm, little UP if you ask me. Its already require you to have a Psychic monster and no Spell and Trap Card so negate its effects and limit it to a non-Tuner monster make it UP. Nice idea thought.

Just 1 thing

hmm' date=' little UP if you ask me. Its already require you to have a Psychic monster and no Spell and Trap Card so negate its effects and limit it to a non-Tuner monster make it UP. Nice idea thought.

[/quote']

actually that was the idea with the pic =P

XD i was trying to make it balanced. what sould i take away to make it just right?

Just 1 thing

hmm' date=' little UP if you ask me. Its already require you to have a Psychic monster and no Spell and Trap Card so negate its effects and limit it to a non-Tuner monster make it UP. Nice idea thought.

[/quote']

actually that was the idea with the pic =P

XD i was trying to make it balanced. what sould i take away to make it just right?

And the pic becomes epic Wolf ;)

I think you should remove the "Psychic" part to make it usable in any Deck. The part of Spell and Trap Cards make it balanced so don't remove it. I am not sure about the last sentence :?. I think you should try other way to make it more balanced, because removing its effect and making it unnable to attack make it super UP. Well hope I helped you Wolf.

Aiku: 8D ... I hope it doesn't come out to eat me!

OCG: Very good, but only 1 error:

Non-Tuner = non-tuner

Effect: The effect works well for the Psychic-type monsters and could be one of the most usefull card to choose to put in a Psychic-type Deck, but I have only 1... actually 2 complains:

-The first one would be that there's no pay requirement. Since when I think Psychic-type, I always sees an effect which is linked too the Life Points (gain or pay).

Image and Name: The second complain I have is EXTREMELY MINOR, but still might as well write it out. The thing is that I see a monster coming out of a magical portal, but where is the Psychic-type monster or the clue that tells us that's a Psychic-type spell support card? I don't see any signs of technology or Psychic-type monster on the pic. I know it's a bit stupid to complain, but it's just a bit odd for me, that's all. But I like the pic, though.

Overall: 8.2/10

man, wolf! you can sure make awesome pics. ;) and the effect of that is awesome! it is Psychic dependent, but it doesnt support them necessarily. that is the best part..

good pic, name, and effect. nothing else to say, really.

[8.9/10]

.kale

Psychics would do work with this card. They toss a bunch of monsters in the Graveyard at a time and leave themselves open in the form of lacking Spells and Traps that are extremely potent.

The lack of the word "at least" confuses me as to whether you could use this if you had more than 1 face-up Psychic-type, having at least 1 to meet the requirement of this card. Still, being able to do as little as pop up another monster to Tribute off for Mind Master would be a small enough push in the right direction. The synchro possibilities are, of course, a nice touch as well.

I used to run a Psychic deck (before Emergency Teleport's limiting made it an emergency for the deck ;-;) and I would enjoy this card very much. It pushes you to a near topdeck situation (unless you're just holding S/T cards to use after this one) but it has a lot of potential use.

Good stuff.

9/10.

Let's hop to it then, shall we?

Revival Teleport:

To begin with, the first effect shouldn't be too much of a burden seeing that this card reflects the stuff of first turn field presence. a. Summon Krebons b. Shall we Synchro?

Ah wait, what's this? It appears we hit a snag, and goodness it's a painful one. This cold front of a restraint almost stops first turn field presence in its steps completely. Anyone have a Hand Destruction? If not you won't have too many other options except for waiting for Emergency Teleport or Turn 2 or 3 to come strolling around the corner.

The last bit adds a familiar 'more of the same' esque effect too it because in the end the card in its whole is a pacifist struggling to not be too good while at the same time stay on the good side of the (in this case we're assuming that this card is real) ban list and not meet the same ends as Emergency Teleport.

Lacking a good bravado in it's effectiveness I suggest making the second effect from the Hand or, although not as entirely suggested, from the Deck.

Archived