Sparda's Resurrection{Devil May Cry RP}(Redone) Part 2 [PG-13]/Started\|Accepting|

Kōsuke Ueki

[spoiler=Information([b]READ FIRST!![/b])]This is basically the continuing of what happened in the last RP. If you were in the last RP, there is no need to reapply. If you were not in the last RP, YOU MUST APPLY TO THE APPLICATION IN THE PART 1 RP:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-114257.html

[spoiler=Plot]After the first battle of demons in front of Dante's house, a mysterious ceremonial tower appeared miles away. Dante, Vergil, some current allies, and some new allies must find the answer to the mysterious tower. What they didn't know that the mysterious swordsman, now known as Kiru, had made the tower appear to prepare for the ceremony of Sparda's resurrection.

[spoiler=Accepted][spoiler=Allies][spoiler=KWLegend]Username: KWLegend

Character Name: Zero Tranis

Appearance(Pic): Gun_Slinger__by_sirshan123.jpg

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman(Be specific): To Train and gain powers to protect his little sister.

Character Bio:

His parents were murdered by a demon. Now he protects his sister. One day when he was saving her from a minor demon he got cut. He is now searching for Sparta to get stronger. He left his sister with a body guard who specializes in demon slayings.

Allie or Foe: Allie

[spoiler=Stella Fennes]Username: Stella Fennes

Character Name:Milly

Appearance(Pic): e19264f7f3efe537a3261d76a79fbb5c_web.jpg

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman(Be specific):to avenge her father

Character Bio:As a young girl she lived in a castle town.when she was 12 her father was murdered and she left trying to find her fathers killer.

Allie or Foe:Allie

[spoiler={HQ}]

Username: {HQ}

Character Name: Markus

Appearance(Pic):

[spoiler=Human Form]Warrior_9_by_Leevitron.jpg

[spoiler=Demon Form]_deMon__by_ahkaou.jpg

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman(Be specific): I want to support Dante in his quest, and I promised Sparda to restore order every time the chaos is around...

Character Bio: I was one of the few demons that didn't wanted to destroy the Human World. Before Sparda disappeared, he gave me a mission: To stay in the Human World disguised like an human so if anything bad happened, the Human World would be safe...

[spoiler=:.Untouched.:]

Username: :.Untouched.:

Name: Illidan Stormrage

Appearance: Illi...-103503247

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman: Wants To End Kiru's Family Tree, For The Event That Happened Ten Thousand Years Ago

Character Bio: N/A

[spoiler=Foes][spoiler=codypops]

Username: codypops

Character Name: Dæmion

Appearance(Pic): Ok he's a half dragon 1/4 human 1/4 demon so I have three pics

[spoiler=human]belfrogue.jpg

[spoiler=demon]45986653.png

[spoiler=dragon]dragonwbatssketchprevie.jpg

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman(Be specific): He has no family friends or anybody to look after him. "If I can't have happiness, why should anyone else?! If everyone's equal, then if I kill them, they know how I feel!" He wants to avenge them and is looking for the swordsman to find new skills and faster ways to conquer.

Character Bio: Dæmion is very headstrong, and believes if his family and friends are dead, everyone else should die except other demons dragons and those who like to conquer. He cares for nobody apart from fellow foe and himself.

Allie or Foe: Foe

[spoiler=Chaotic Angel]

Username: Chaotic Angel

Character Name: Ron Yim

Appearance(Pic): Post soon

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman: His parents have died since he was 9, he turns into a demon to atone for his sins. His elder brother has also lost his right arm and his younger brother has been sent to the homeless shelter and treated as an orphan.

Character Bio: Revealed later.

[spoiler=My Forms]

1. Username: double_c4

Character Name: Dante

Appearance(pic): dante5tl6.gif

Why Are You Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman: To reclaim my sword before everything goes horribly wrong.

2. Username: Read last form

Character Name: Vergil

Appearance(pic):vergil1.jpg

Why Are You Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman: To reclaim my dignity as a demon swordsman and reclaim my sword.

3. Username: Read last form

Character Name: Kiru

Appearance(pic):swordsman.jpg

Character Bio: Kiru was the mysterious swordsman that took Dante's and Vergil's swords and planned to use them, and some other certain items of importance, in order to resurrect Sparda and have him as his slave for Human and Demon World domination.

[align=center]

Damn Your Lazyness. . . Back In My Day We Used To *Long Sotry About The Old Days*

Username

:.Untouched.:

Name

Illidan Stormrage

Appearance

Illidan Stormrage

Why You Are Looking For The Mysterious Swordsman

Wants To End Kiru's Family Tree, For The Event That Happened Ten Thousand Years Ago

Character Bio

N/A

Side

Allie(But More Of An Anti-Hero)

[/align]

OoC: We start now, but I'm going to italicize what happened to make sure you remember.

I was sitting down, relaxing, until some people came to my door, including Vergil. One of them told me that he helped my father seal the door to the Demon World. I couldn't believe it. As soon as someone else began to talk, demons began to appear in front of my house. We all ran outside and began to fight them. When things got somewhat quieter, a strange ceremonial tower began to appear miles away. Vergil takes out the rest of the demons and we try to figure out what's happening.

Dante

"Guys, let's check out that tower. It might take a while to get there, but we need to check out that thing."

Vergil

"I agree. We need to find the source to this."

Kiru

"Everything is going as I planned. I have the swords, now I need the blood from Sparda's offspring. Now I wait for them to come."

Dante

I point upward. "Up there." It was a Grim Reaper-like demon. It was known to be named as the Hell Vanguard.

vanguard.gif

Vergil

"Of course!"

Dante

"What, Vergil?"

Vergil

"Someone is ambushing us!" The demon jumped down in front of us.

Dante

"Let's do this! Ready Ron?"

OoC: From this point on, this will be like Devil May Cry 3 when were fighting bosses and stuff. Most of them are from DMC3, but some will be ones that I made up.

Archived