Synchro Warrior Chain

Here is my Warrior Combo.

70465.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, the controller of this card can discard 1 card in their hand to gain control of 1 monster your opponent controls. By Releasing the controlled monster and this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 Warrior-Type Synchro monster from the Extra Deck or from the Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.

70465.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

By removing from play 1 DARK monster, you can skip your opponent's Battle Phase. By removing this card from play, you can Synchro Summon a Level 8 Warrior-Type monster, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

70465.jpg

By removing 1 "Summoning Archer" you control or from the Graveyard from play, any Damage the controller of this card takes during the Battle Phase becomes 0. By removing this card from play, you can return the monsters used in the Summoning of "Summoning Archer" to your deck. Shuffling your Deck after wards.

Rate & Comment

Why the **** can't I think of any Level 7 Warrior synchros?

*goes to check*

Nitro Warrior, hellz yeah.

X-Saber Urbellum? Gogogo.

Junk Archer? Oh wait, Anime-only. <_<

Not a super impressive line-up, unless you have some custom synchros to capture-tune this badass with.

The steal-then-sync effect is cool, the fact that you can fight with the controlled monster before tributing it for the synchro isn't so cool.

If this had more options, I'd deem it a little more deadly. Still, discarding 1 card to take control of a monster isn't something that I think we've seen since.. Reshef the Dark Being? lulz.

7/10.

Once per turn, the controller of this card can discard 1 card in their hand to gain control of 1 monster your opponent controls. By Releasing the controlled monster and this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 Warrior-Type Synchro monster [from the Extra Deck --or-- from the Graveyard], ignoring the summoning conditions.

Name: 8/10

Pic: 5/10

Effect: 9/10

Total: 23/30

Archived