SPACESHIP CARDS (NEW)

It's probably best if you check out the original Spaceship Cards first at http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-132971.html

Anyway, here are some more Spaceship Cards.

280608.jpg

280608.jpg

This card is a little faulty, I think. I got its 'take control' OCG from 'Brain Control', an old Yu-Gi-Oh! card.

280608c.jpg

Effect- 'Galactic Light Fighter' + 'Galactic Bulkship'

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use "Polymerization"). This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card is not affected by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. If there are no monsters in the same column as this card, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When it does so using this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved.

They are alright for various reasons 7/10

Just for those who relish the chance to proclaim your post as spam' date=' to help the thread poster and others in general, you should post those "various" reasons.

Let's start with...

[b']Galactic Bulkship[/b]:

In all honesty it's underpowered and in most cases a dead weight. It's attempts to stall, protect other monsters, and guarantee field presence do not succeed as they're many more effective choices to be had.

Tractor Beam:

Let's start with the fact that it's an equip. Look shotty enough yet? Don't stop there you also need a specifically named monster, which, yes, is probable in a themed deck but still sets a restriction of sorts, and you eventually trade off a -2 for yourself only to gain a monster which will eventually be synchro'd off (Boss monsters exempt).

Super Galactic Bulk Fighter:

This is in its own corner of UP. You give a -2 (almost never a good thing) and for what? A pair of skinny 2000 legs that can dish out a breath taking 1000 per turn? (By the time you get around to attacking you're opponent will surely be trembling!) Never mind how it dodges S/T's, let's focus on how it can be run over by every self respecting Synchro/Boss monster and their grandmother.

In a past Meta I still doubt the effectiveness of these cards. Hopefully my review will spark an interest in making them more competitive!

Archived