[Zeaux] D.D. Gate

Zeaux

[align=center]Not sure about the OCG :?

D.D. Gate

(Picture Credit - Father Wolf)

273350t.jpg

-Card Effect-

Select 1 monster from your Graveyard. Remove from play monsters from your Graveyard equal to the Level of the selected monster and Special Summon it. When the Special Summoned monster is send from the field to the Graveyard, remove from play 1 card from your Deck.[/align]

Select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Remove from play monsters from your Graveyard equal to the Level of the selected monster and Special Summon it equipping this card. When the equipped monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, remove the top card of your Deck from play.

Aiku: Weird... but why do I think about Monster Reborn at the moment??? O_o'''

OCG: My opinion is pretty told by Altyrell OCG fixed, except for the equip part.

Effect: It would make a good card effect if you play with remove from play and some forms of DARK deck, like mine.

Image and Name: Good. That's it.

Overall: 8.7/10

Great to see from you again Zeaux. You make some pretty good cards...Great Pic, Decent OCG, and Good Effect.

OCG Fix:

Select 1 monster from your Graveyard, remove from play monsters equal to the level of the selected monster from the Graveyard and Special Summon it. When the Special Summoned monster is send from the field to the Graveyard, remove from play 1 card from your Deck.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 10/10.

Effect - 9/10.

Total - 27/30.

I'm gonna have to check out your new set later. :)

The Puppet Magic of Dark Ruler might be a good reference card, I don't know if its OCG is outdated or not. <_<

The second effect could better read as "When the selected monster is removed from the field, remove from play 1 card in your Deck."

The card itself is decent. Some cheap D.D. combos to manipulate the usefulness of this card, and I could see it being used nicely with other card combos.

A nifty tech card, actually.

9/10.

Archived