Greater Defender

H3SE

Guest H3SE

178650.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners

When a monster your opponents controls attacks, you may choose the attack target. By removing this card from play, increase the ATK of all face-up monsters by 1000, during the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated Special Summon this card in Attack-Position.

Please give me feedback on the card.

I can't see the picture clearly and its Op'd. I give it a 3/10

Also, you have some OCG errors. This is how it should be written in my opinion...

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners monsters

When a monster your opponents controls attacks, you may change the target to this card. By removing this card from play, increase the DEF of 1 face-up monster by 1000. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated, Special Summon 2 "Jaunog Tokens" (Fiend-Type/WATER/10 stars/ATK 200/ DEF 2000)

But it isn't.

Mt turn to have a go, eh?

Mih'Juanog

Well, oddly enough I can gather that the image we're looking at is a turtle; I just don't know if we're looking at its front or backside.

10 Star Synchro? Let's hope that the effect lives up to the Level.

At the first effect, yes, that makes sense, if you're going to have a 4K wall on your field you might as well use it to protect your other monsters. It's scotch-free there.

This next bit inspires many words to come to mind but the first and foremost is rewording.

Not only did you not state that you want only your monsters to get the ATK boost but you also forgot to mention that their ATKs stay boosted only until the End Phase; unless you meant it that way?

And the last part is the tip of the scale that makes this card no where near worth using just because it's underpowered. Corrections aside, you're going to need to be pumping protection for this card onto the field every turn to maintain your turtle. (That is unless you have a Patrician of Darkness/Marauding Warrior handy)

I suggest, as said, rewording and rethinking the Level and on the whole most of the effect.

You wrote: When a monster your opponents controls attacks, you may choose the attack target. By removing this card from play, increase the ATK of all face-up monsters by 1000, during the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated Special Summon this card in Attack-Position.

Correct OCG: You choose your opponent's attack targets. You can remove this card from play to increase the ATK of all face-up monsters by 1000. If you activate this effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase in face-up Attack Position.

OP'ed.

A.

Archived