The Best Card in the History of cards

Excell 9

Do you like Thunder-Type Monsters?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Thunder-Type Monsters?

• Yes, they rock!
    • Yes, I like this card especially.
    • They are weak. TOO Weak
    • Not in general, but this is good.
    • No, I don't.

This is definitely not the best card in the history of cards. Bad Pic, Simple Effect, and if you meant to spell Dragon, you failed.

OCG Fix:

Select 1 Effect monster your opponent controls. Negate that card's effect while this card is on the field.

Name - 2/10.

Pic - 1/10.

Effect - 2/10.

Total - 5/30.

You need to look at a few other people's cards. Start taking notes.

Aiku: A dragon!

*Static Dragoon electrocutes Aiku!*

Static: I'm a Dragoon! Not dragon! DX

Aiku: 8D ... Bogus.

OCG: Same as Sir. Errors and mistakes.

Effect: Can be overpowered since it doesn't say that you can use this effect once or by trigger.

Image and Name: The name and image relation is good, but unfortunately the pic is mediocre.

Overall: 5.3/10

P.S: Take comments not like despair, but more like a hint to know how to make better cards.

It turns out you must know NOTHING about OCG. And the effect could let it take out Grand Mole! What Is Wrong With You!!!

It turns out you know nothing about OCG. Well that's great for the effect' date=' how about trying for a better one? I don't see nothing wrong with me at the moment. How about you?[/size']

Same as all above, man. I could make a better card, no offense. I don't feel like rating this in-detail, so my rating for you would be 8/10, but it is in fact not that of a great card, and my first card could take out Grand Mole too, so 7.5/10. I'm sorry.

Great, I see this needs a bit of Lucifer's guidance.

The picture:

If you want a good picture, please give it a background. If a picture doesn't have a background, well, then, you got a bad pic already. Not much to add there. Might I suggest you to use Father Wolf's Image Archive?

Effect:

Not the greatest. Also, how many times can you use it? A 100 times? Or once? Maybe have complexity and flavor?

OCG:

I think SirBig fixed it good enough.

Name:

Unless you meant it to be Dragoon, then you failed at spelling Dragon. Plus, I'm sure the name could be better.

Overall:

"This card is bad" pretty much sums it up.

Agghh well make sure you know what your saying kid..... DRAGOON more like Dragon

There is no such type as a Thunder type its a Dragon type or a Fiend type (Which ever your heart friggen desires) But still................................................. As you can see kid good cards are now Complicated as HELL........ Just telling you that........ some good cards dont even have a good ATK or DEF Nice try kid but

2/10

Agghh well make sure you know what your saying kid..... DRAGOON more like Dragon

There is no such type as a Thunder type its a Dragon type or a Fiend type (Which ever your heart friggen desires) But still................................................. As you can see kid good cards are now Complicated as HELL........ Just telling you that........ some good cards dont even have a good ATK or DEF Nice try kid but

2/10

Ah' date=' ha! Wrong! There is a such type as Thunder-Type. Read This:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder[/size']

Static Dragoon? So that Dragon is also a Dragoon? Interesting. Does it ride itself into battle?

That card makes vanillas out of any card on the field, which makes it over powered in a sense. Mixing it with Tsukuyomi or any of the good books for some devastation events.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Moon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Taiyou

Monsters that disappear after a certain requirement is met will stay on the field without fail. Final Countdown will stop counting down, etc. All while wasting one of their card slots.

6/10 OP'd

• 3 weeks later...

Archived