[Zeaux] Legenday Flame Swordmaster

Zeaux

[align=center]Legenday Flame Swordmaster

273350.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard by sending 3 Spell or Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 200. If you inflicted 1200 or more damage with this effect, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. if this card is equipped with a Equip Spell Card, during battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.[/align]

Good. it promotes Equips again, and it gets the effect from using it.. ;)

the damage effect is nice and balanced. i rather like the effect of destroying more Spell and Trap cards with the damage, it punishes your opponent from having a Level 6 or higher monster.. :D

the summon requirement is also interesting. i rather like it..

the pic is a little squashed, but that is okay.

the OCG is, again, pretty stellar..

[8/10]

.kale

Well let's see.

Legenday Flame Swordmaster:

Mouthful of a name aside, this card is a walking bag of useless effects rummaged together.

The first bit suggests going through a -3, yes that's field presence down the drain, just to summon it. That's never good. I suggest instead modeling it on the finer cards of the game such being JD/DaD which don't give up near to any field or hand advantage to summon them.

The next effect adds a tinge of effectiveness but goes nowhere near making it worth the cost of the first effect. If you somehow do manage to get through their S/T's (Don't even consider negating anything if it was SS'd from the Graveyard) what can it destroy that's a threat? A decimal of commonly summoned Synchros? Shapesnatch? The 1200 bit isn't half bad seeing that you probably won't have many S/T's to bat an eye at anyway.

I honestly find the last effect to useless because it involves an equip card and trample effect. I find that melting pot of unoriginality and ineffectiveness able to speak for itself.

I suggest sprucing up the effect and stats radically.

For the critical metagame standpoint (which is often a fun standard to evaluate cards on), I'd agree with Chevalier. Anteatereatingant only needed you to send 2 S/T cards you control to the Graveyard, and he's still pretty bad, too. =(

5/10.

Aiku: -o-ZZZZZzzzzz....ZZZZzzz.... Hum? A card to rant? Why, me? (...) Oh, okay, well let's go.

OCG: Each time = When

.if = . If

to you opponent. = to your opponent's Life Points.

Sooooo..... minor.

Effect: I would say it's overpowered. I DARE TO SAY IT!!! Why? Because you can bring it back very easily and it's effect is very strong.

AND IT'S A FIRE MONSTER, I HATE FIRE MONSTERS!!! >m< <--- Dragon that's a weakling towards fire ^w^

Image and Name: Good, that Phanax is asleep, because if she sees the guy. I'm doomed. TmT Oh! and the pic and name fit together too!

Overall: 8.0/10

...Because you can bring it back very easily...

Humor me. How is it easily brought back?

Aiku: The effect said it' date=' all you need to do is to Set the amount of Spell and Trap on the field and activate it's effect to be brought from the dead. I'll stay on this rate, until you tell me otherwise and can change my mind. >w>[/color']

Archived