The Innocence - Tainale - Updated!

-Stoner-™

This is my newest card, I haven't made a card in a bit, so I thought I would.

SirBigC94 presents the newest card - The Innocence - Tainale

[align=center]

Regular Version[/align]

129931.jpg

2jetwfl.png[/center]

Card Lore:

[align=center]Depending on how this card is Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Special Summoned: Your opponent selects one of their monsters, decrease the ATK of this card by half the original ATK of the selected monster, and Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type from your hand.

-Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the field. Halve the ATK of the LIGHT monster for 3 turns.

-Flip Summoned: You can Release all monsters you control to double the ATK of this card. You can only activate this effect once.[/align]

[align=center]Image Credit:

Image Credit goes to an Unknown User on DeviantArt.[/align]

interesting were u maybe inspired by miage for ur innocence card? any way pretty decent i may be blanking out on the ocg but in the normal summoned effect it says "and decrease the atk of the EARTH monsters.." wouldnt it be of all EARTH

interesting. its a level 5 with low ATK, and an effect that decreases its ATK further.. :D

well, the concept is interesting, but i am iffy on the execution. I think it would have done better if you lowered the Level a bit, gave it more according stats, and changed the costs a bit. ;)

[7/10]

.kale

Sorry, accidentally put EARTH...Fixed.

Did Mirage already make an Innocence Set / Thread? If so, tell me and I will think of a different name.

interesting. its a level 5 with low ATK' date=' and an effect that decreases its ATK further.. :D

well, the concept is interesting, but i am iffy on the execution. I think it would have done better if you lowered the Level a bit, gave it more according stats, and changed the costs a bit. ;)

[7/10']

.kale

Thanks. Maybe I should change it to Level 4 and a bit lower ATK?

>.> looks like this card has a lot of support with that name. lol' date=' I made a set with the name "Innocence" =.=

Last effect seems weird, you tribute that card also to increase attack?

[/quote']

Would you like me to change the name? Also, No, you must Release / Tribute all your other monsters you control to double the ATK of this card.

Archived