Fusion Machine Contest

join my fusion Machine monster type contest only 9 spaces i shall lay rules down and here they are!

Rule 1: It must be a fusion monster card (well duh)

Rule 2: It must be a Machine type monster

Rule 3: It MUST have 500 attack and defence or more

Rule 4: It MUST have 5 stars or higher

Got It!

Good i now will show you my example

good Luck

331701.jpg

Please make prizes. I will enter anyway, though:

272903.jpg

"Robotic Dragon Soldier LV3" + "Mechanized Flame Guardian"

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. If this card if Fusion Summoned successfully, draw 1 card for every monster on your opponent's field. By paying 1500 Life Points, this card can attack twice per turn. Every time this card attacks, it loses 200 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect, destroy every card on your field and and gain 300 Life Points for each card destroyed.

im in^^

212400g.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Gundober" + "Volfogg" + "Gunglue"

Once per turn, you can return 1 monster your opponent controls to its owner's hand.While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the difference.

Hey, im back here again, and ready to take on this contest. :D

I´m hoping to win with my little pal here;

127742.jpg

Lore:

"Emerald Ghost" + "Emerald Harvester"

When this card is chosen as a battle target, you can choose one of the following effects:

- Toss a coin. If heads, Negate the attack of that 1 monster and end the Battle Phase. If tails, Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 each.

- Put 1 hollow counter on this card. (Max. 1) If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, you can remove 1 Hollow Counter from this card to special summon 1 "Emerald Contraption" face-up attack position on your side of the field. Each time this effect is activated succesfully, decrease this cards ATK and DEF by 1000 Each.

Only 1 "Emerald Contraption" Can be on your side of the field at a time.

Hope i´ll win. :)

My card:

275704i.jpg

"Heavy Weapon Maidservant" + "Automatic Maidservant Gunner" + "Artificial Maidservant"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card, you can destroy 1 other Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If your opponent controls no other Spell or Trap Cards, negate the effect of the original Spell and Trap Card and destroy it. Each time this monster destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If your opponent controls no other monsters, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Image is from Danbooru.

Anyway there is 10 spaces but i have entered so i've made one

By the way the prizes is 5 Rep for 3rd

10 rep for 2nd

20 rep for 1st

My Monster:

331701.jpg

Its Effect says:

Mystic Mince Pie + Super Jake + Super Orangutan

When summoned you can equip this card to any face up "Mystic Mince Pie" on your side of the field so the card gains 4000 attack and defence and then you can attack your opponent directly (Once this effect is activated "Mystic Mince Pie" cannot be destroyed by battle).

acs5y0.png

Effect:

"Bonecrusher - Constructicon Bulldozer" + "Scavenger - Constructucin Excavator" + "Scrapper - Construction Engineer" + "Hook - Surgical Engineer" + "Long Haul - Transporter"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the Fusion Material Monsters above. This card can also be Special Summoned by paying 1500 Life Points, if this card inflicts 1000 damage or higher to your opponent, destroy all cards on the field.

Holo and glow name credit to ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived