4th of July! awwwwwww yeah!

Father Wolf

[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GcdG6bP_M]Happy Birth Day America! Awwwwww Yeah![/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GcdG6bP_M]

Sadly im not going to see any fireworks because Red, White, and Boom here is 2 over crowded and my Hometown did have the money this year.

inb4USsucks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epin is a stupid word.

*Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

[align=center]"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day![/align]*

So had to do it. ;P

Epin isn't that good of a word

This is my first 4th o' July away from home. My hometown (which is in Iowa, where selling fireworks is illegal) would pool their money, then have 5 people (my dad went last year) out of state to get a crap load of fire works. We would then have a show to compete with the neighboring town (which is about 2 miles away).

Epin is a stupid word.

*Good morning. In less than an hour' date=' aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

[align=center']"We will not go quietly into the night!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

So had to do it. ;P

1246703966425.jpg

Epin is a stupid word.

*Good morning. In less than an hour' date=' aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

[align=center']"We will not go quietly into the night!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

So had to do it. ;P

That's like my favorite movie ever.

However, I am not flying and I am not fighting for my right to exist.

My town had fireworks last night.

Boring, as always.

Well, happy birthday, America...

Random Tidbit of Information:

The Birthday of America isn't actually known. It could be any date between June 29th and July 9th. The signers of the Declaration did not all sign it on the fourth. They just picked a fitting date to call "Independence Day".

Archived