[Zeaux] Cursed Soul Zombie (V2 added)

Zeaux

[align=center]

Marauding Captain Zombie??

Cursed Soul Zombie

(Picture Credit - wanderley)

273350cng.jpg

-Card Effect-

When this card is Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster with 1500 or less DEF from you Deck and add it to your hand. You opponent cannot another Zombie-Type monster as an target.

V2

273350h.jpg

-Card Effect-

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster with 500 or less DEF from you Deck and and Special Summon it. You opponent cannot select another Zombie-Type monster as an target.

[/align]

Guest Lily

[spoiler=Correct OCG]When this card is Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster with 1500 or less DEF from you Deck and add it to your hand. Your opponent cannot select another Zombie-Type monster as an target.

Pretty good, though the effect is a little unoriginal... 7/10

Let's skip the formalities.

Cursed Soul Zombie

Image seems fine (Although I hardly ever consider it a factor.)

Let's see... My my, not a whole lot written but there's a whole lot in the effect. The ultimate tutor! In blatant honesty it not only boasts a good 1800 ATK, and of course sports the classic Zombie 0 DEF, but it's also a better Goblin Zombie and a Patrician of Darkness to boot?

It's a little too much bravado for one card, if I say so myself. (Which I do.)

Goblin Zombie in itself has to be destroyed to gain its amazing Tutor effect. This card simply has to be summoned! In all honesty, the first effect should be rethought because this gives hand advantage for Zombies a complete new edge.

Just go for a little balancing act and it should be fine.

Guest JoshIcy

But it is effective (That whats matter on a card)

Creative and Effective.

Nice effort though.

Also, you can slow down on those topics.

Well' date=' lowering the DEF limit to 500 still doesn't strike a strong enough blow because as said: most Zombies sport 0 DEF.

[b']pyramid turtle do the same thing but better so I don't think it is OP[/b]

The -200 ATK is a star, but with such an effect shouldn't it be weaker than Goblin Zombie?

Why its ATK should be lower than Goblim Zombie? If it was lower why add the last part of the effect?? Thats why I put 1600 ATK.

i like it, original effects, i like the first one better, but the second one would be more effective for some of my plans which makes it, in both ways, in any zombie deck i'd make XD... 9/10 on those, but my suggestion would be to change the picture on the second one, and change the names to Cursed Soul Zombie #1 and Cursed Soul Zombie #2.... # cards need to get a better rep anyway XD

You misread Turtle.

Turtle has to be destroyed. This card merely has to be summoned and you instantly have hand advantage.

a Summon' date=' add Mizuki to hand. [i']b[/i] Discard Mizuki and another card via Hand destruction or other discard cards. c Profit.

I know the effect of pyramid turtle, anyway it is too easy to destroy turtle (Only attack with it, its ATK is not that higher). Only because its adda a card to your hand it is OP?? Different Dimension capsule is super OP too hm. Ah and it is not limited to a Zombie monster ;)

@anacondas: thanks ;)

In literally almost every case a card in hand is more than valuable than a card on the field simply because it's safe' date=' especially in current MetaGame.

Hand advantage is an advantage in general.

[/quote']

Not really, you can't tribute a monster in your hand can you?

So a monster on the field is better than 4 monsters in your hand

Archived