Emissary of Devils[/Cypress] Even more support added (considering move to sets)

Cypress

[align=center]96178t.jpg

When this card inflicts battle damage to an opponent, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are treated as Zombie-Type monsters as long as they remain face-up on the field.

96178f.jpg

As long as this card remains a Zombie-Type monster, its original attack is doubled. When this card is used as material for a Synchro Summon of a Fairy-Type or Zombie-Type Synchro Monster, Special Summon the Tuner Monster used for the Synchrow Summon at the End Phase.[/align]

96178j.jpg

If this card was Synchro Summoned using a Fairy-Type or Zombie-Type Tuner Monster, increase the ATK and DEF of all Zombie-Type and Fairy-type monsters you control by 500 as long as this card remains on the field.

Oddly enough I like it at first glance. Let's see if that's how it stays after the review.

Emissary of Devils

A tuner I see, works well with the first effect. Nothing to wag the OP at so far because of the dismal chance you have of running through any normally played monster.

(That is if you manage to get by S/T's which shouldn't be a problem if this is being run in Counter Fairies)

The last part is a bit of the same effect that says what's what as far as restraints go.

With an attack equal to Bountiful Artemis, I don't see this card taking too much of a toll on your opponent because in most cases they won't find it enough of a threat to use one of their outs on it. Surely enough, though, you could spin some heads if you yourself are secure with plenty of Counter Traps that coincidentally would coincide nicely with the summoned (in example) Bountiful Artemis.

Oddly enough I like it at first glance. Let's see if that's how it stays after the review.

Emissary of Devils

A tuner I see' date=' works well with the first effect. Nothing to wag the OP at so far because of the dismal chance you have of running through any normally played monster.

(That is if you manage to get by S/T's which shouldn't be a problem if this is being run in Counter Fairies)

The last part is a bit of the same effect that says what's what as far as restraints go.

With an attack equal to Bountiful Artemis, I don't see this card taking too much of a toll on your opponent because in most cases they won't find it enough of a threat to use one of their outs on it. Surely enough, though, you could spin some heads if you yourself are secure with plenty of Counter Traps that coincidentally would coincide nicely with the summoned (in example) Bountiful Artemis.

[/quote']

alot of words about counter fairies and yada yada bountiful = good or bad?

Hmmmm.... not bad, quite good support. It's definately perfect for the card, but there was one mistake that I happened to notice.

origonal -> original

And try to make it read likes this,

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of card and is treated as a Zombie-Type monster, double the original ATK of this card.

a Synchro Summon -> the Synchro Summon

"Special Summon the Tuner Monster used for the Synchro Summon during your End Phase."

Hmmmm.... not bad' date=' quite good support. It's definately perfect for the card, but there was one mistake that I happened to notice.

origonal -> original

And try to make it read likes this,

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of card and is treated as a Zombie-Type monster, double the original ATK of this card.

a Synchro Summon -> the Synchro Summon

"Special Summon the Tuner Monster used for the Synchro Summon during your End Phase."

[/quote']

will edit, but the SS and zombie thing, i dont want it to be only for use with this card(ex: it could be used with zombie world) so i dont know how to reword it if the one i have sounds awkward

Archived