the deal with Slime...

HORUS

It seems that it is time to explain this whole slime business.

many of you wonderful users have been asking me about slime and why i always talk about it, so heres the answer:

Slime was an inside joke developed by my friends and i while we were playing Resistance: Fall of Man. basically, we invented that the monsters in the game needed slime to survive. the basic premise of the game was that the monsters were invading to get slime.

so basically, slime is the universal substance that the monsters need in order to survive, and it happens to be simply Delicious.

so thats what the slime thing is all about.

It seems that it is time to explain this whole slime business.

many of you wonderful users have been asking me about slime and why i always talk about it' date=' so heres the answer:

Slime was an inside joke developed by my friends and i while we were playing Resistance: Fall of Man. basically, we invented that the monsters in the game needed slime to survive. the basic premise of the game was that the monsters were invading to get slime.

so basically, slime is the universal substance that the monsters need in order to survive, and it happens to be simply Delicious.

so thats what the slime thing is all about.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now it makes sense.

Archived