Insect Cards

ryan and justin

bee is OP because...

step one: summon bee

step two: tribute bee

step three: summon another bee with effect

step four: tribute the two monsters

step five: summon insect monster

with the cost of only thousand life points with ultimate offering, which is not much for a two tribute monster and almost ANY insect. with that theres a lot of combos methinks

the last bit of Insect Tower also make it good in an anti-insect, play it destroy it their goes your opponents insects

i think thats the point of the last sentence? or just to get monsters in the grave

the last bit of Insect Tower also make it good in an anti-insect' date=' play it destroy it their goes your opponents insects

i think thats the point of the last sentence? or just to get monsters in the grave

[/quote']

Maybe your right, but do you get the Tower back? Most decks these day are rarely made insect-based. Maybe add a positive bit to your Inscet Tower, like you gain 500 lp for every insect-type monster sent to grave.

I don't think it matters if they're a bit cutesy, really because it might be what he wanted, if you know how I mean. (Like watapon and such)

Not that I like cute monsters. I'll probably never make a cute monster, unless when (and if) I make the Holy Seraph Set for fairies, maybe then.

Did I just slip top secret info?

Oh and that 'Glowing one' card...

1. Effect cards are orange.

2. It's pretty selfish to post cards on someone else's thread.

3. If you did it to say that the card is better, then you're wrong.

4. Yes I know I'm usually a nice guy. However, selfishness is my pet hate.

5. I'll shut my mouth now.

Archived