Heavy Metal's Back!!!

DEATHBRINGER ZX

I personally prefer the REAL heavy metal. Heavy metal hasn't been done right since 1980 when Judas Priest's best album was released. Everything after that was utter crap. Except a handfull of others.

Manowar is one of the original Heavy Metal groups. And to me they are the best.

Nu metal I can't stand. Its like n00b metal.

Nu metal=bands who try to be "metal" but fail.

The only somewhat decent Nu metal band is Disturbed' date=' but then again, all they do is swear and curse. You dont need to curse and swear to get the point out. I want music, not repeated swearing and insults.

[/quote']

Have you even listened to good Nu Metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOO4VZeH4-g Try that.

no. Nu metal sux.

this is real metal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW2RjQkhy9I

You can't stand swearing but that's acceptable to you?

Sounds to me like someone kind of took a sheet load of instruments and put them in a blender. =\

And the lyrics are silly.

I wasnt swearing >.>

I just think swearing in music is unecessary. That is one of the many reasons I hate rap/hip hop and most Nu Metal bands.

I didn't mean by that you were swearing. =P Reread it bro.

I agree with you when swearing is ridiculous. But occasional swearing doesn't really make the song bad =\

if you listen to Disturbed' date=' every other word is f***.

SOAD isnt as bad.

Rap is even worse

[/quote']

=\ Not really. Only in like 2 songs.

I don't really like either system of a down or disturbed.

I prefer Death Metal, Melodic Death, Metalcore, and Thrash/Groove metal.

' pid='2494283' dateline='1246763009']

SlipKnoT = Nu Metal

Marilyn Manson = Shock Rock

Duality and Left Behind are SlipKnoT poser songs. Listen to real SlipKnoT: Me Inside' date=' Liberate, Everything Ends, New Abortion.

/thread

[/quote']

Actually, I kinda like left behind.

New Metalcore f***ing sucks. Its like BFMV.

Death andThrash are my favs

You're listening to the wrong metalcore then, silly. There are good bands like Himsa and Lamb of God; then there are bands like Bullet for My Valentine.

=/ Kind of the same situation as Thrash. Most people don't know sheet about real thrash except for Slayer. Ignoring some of the better thrash like Testament or Sepultura.

System of a down and Disturbed are the only "Nu Metal" groups I know that are actually decent. But both bands use ridiculous amounts of swearing.

Did you not read my post at all? Toxicity by SOAD has swearing in two songs. Hypnotize is a nice album, swearing is that big of an issue in there. Mezmorize was pretty worn down by swearing. Either way, not a big deal. =/

Archived