SpaceKnight, Warrior Of The Stars

[align=center]After a long break I have gone back into card-making. I havn't made a card for ages so I'm a bit rusty on OCG.

IMG Credit = Father Wolf

SpaceKnight, Warrior Of The Stars

158358.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card. When this card is Advance Summoned you can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Activation of this effect implies that you must draw 1 card. If the specified card is a Monster Type card, Special Summon it to your field in face-up Defense Position. When this card is Released to Summon a monster, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Destroy all monsters on your opponent's field.

● inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. [/align]

Okay some OCG and those two bottom effects need some tuning. First I'd make it destroy only one monster because then people will always pick the first effect plus this card already inflicts 1000 points of damage so it doesn't make much sense. The "Activation of this effect implies that..." doesn't make any sense so I suggest removing that. Overall I suggest giving him a different effect that makes him a bit more unique. Good card but you need to rework it a bit to make it work.

[This card cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card. If this card is Released, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

● inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.]

Name: 8/10

Pic: 8/10

Effect: 3/10

OCG: 2/10

Playability: 2/10

Overall: 46/100

Well' date=' I made the effect long so the text is small...

[/quote']

Eh, yeah... Thanks?

' pid='2534045' dateline='1247220272']

Okay some OCG and those two bottom effects need some tuning. First I'd make it destroy only one monster because then people will always pick the first effect plus this card already inflicts 1000 points of damage so it doesn't make much sense. The "Activation of this effect implies that..." doesn't make any sense so I suggest removing that. Overall I suggest giving him a different effect that makes him a bit more unique. Good card but you need to rework it a bit to make it work.

[This card cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card. If this card is Released' date= you can activate 1 of the following effects:

● inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.]

Name: 8/10

Pic: 8/10

Effect: 3/10

OCG: 2/10

Playability: 2/10

Overall: 46/100

Thanks both of you for the rates and comments.

Updated first post with IMG Credit.

Archived